Twelve.

It's officially been a year. Jungkook and Taehyung have been together for a year.

"Taehyung..." Jungkook said softly, placing a hand in his sleeping boyfriend's back. "Taehyung," he said again a little louder.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response, still not moving.

"Wake up, baby."

He opened his eyes to see Jungkook sitting beside him with a bouquet of flowers. That definitely woke him up.

He sat up and gasped, "T-Those are for me?"

"Of course they are. Happy anniversary, baby."

Taehyung felt like crying already, the day's barely begun. He leaned forward and kissed him softly.

"I can't believe it's been a year, that's insane," Taehyung remarked, taking the flowers from Jungkook.

"I know. It felt like the longest year of my life."

"Also, I appreciate the flowers, but you know we don't have a vase to put them in, right?"

Jungkook's eyes widened, "Oh shit...I didn't think about that. Sorry."

Taehyung laughed, shaking his head.

"So...what do you wanna do today? It's a Saturday, we have all day to do whatever."

Taehyung placed the flowers on the nightstand and turned back to him, "Honestly, we don't have to do anything special. Sitting in bed with you watching movies all day is really enough for me."

Jungkook was surprised, "Really? You'd really be okay with not doing anything special today?"

"Yes, I promise."

"You are a saint," Jungkook said, kissing his forehead. "I have something to do today, so thank you."

"I'm guessing I can't know what it is?"

"Nope, sorry, baby. It's a part of the surprise," he said, getting up and throwing a jacket on. "I'll be back before you know it."

"Okay..." Taehyung said sadly, pouting.

"Hey, when I come back, I'll have snacks. Then we can watch anything you want for they rest of the day...that sound good?"

The idea of that made Taehyung's smile come back, "That sounds amazing."

"Good," Jungkook said, walking over to him. He leaned in to kiss him, but stopped halfway, "Although, I don't think we'll be doing a lot of watching..." he whispered, kissing him afterwards.

When they pulled away, Taehyung had a dark blush on his face. Jungkook saw this and smirked.

"See you later," Jungkook said casually, leaving the room.

"B-Bye..." Taehyung said quietly, still flustered.

Jungkook was walked up to Jimin and Yoongi's door and knocked rapidly, "Okay, guys, let's go!!" He yelled.

The door opened, and they walked out. Jimin was smiling widely, "I'm so excited!" He squealed, clapping.

They then walked to Jin and Namjoon's dorm and Jungkook didn't even have to knock before they both came out, Hoseok was in there with them.