" serial murders "

"We are live here with a Prosecutor who is in charge of the recent serial murder case. We have invited him to enlighten us with the progress of the said case." The anchorman directed the attention of the viewers to the said man sitting beside him. "What can you say about this, Mr. Min?"

He lifts his eyes to the camera and a steel, cold gaze meet everyone in their homes. The man dressed in black pushed his glasses up before he spoke, "I cannot disclose anything yet to the public as it is still too early and the evidence that we've gathered is not enough to support our ground."

"But, rest assured," The man, called Min Yoongi, paused as his tongue swiped over his dry lips

"But, rest assured," The man, called Min Yoongi, paused as his tongue swiped over his dry lips. "We are carefully investigating the cases and we have completed our profiling, of course, with the cooperation of the Criminal Investigative Unit of our very own Police Force. We have concluded that our killer is following a bizarre pattern with the way he proceeds with the murders."

The anchorman scooted closer to the edge of his seat, his interest peaked, "And what is this said pattern? Will it help our citizens to be more cautious?"

"We have found out, according to the profiles of the recent six victims, that our suspect is targeting women with ages between 20 to 29. So far, this has been our assumption but still nothing is certain." Yoongi shifted in his seat, cold eyes trained on the camera. He kept his demeanor calm and his hands clasped together in front of him, "It is always better to be cautious. We have a killer on the loose with a definite motive to hurt people. Everyone should be careful."

Jimin was amused as he watched the news. The Police Force, huh? They're not as bad as he thought they would be. Judging from the fact that they have figured out his ideal victims but it's going to be a lot more harder than that. His smile grew wider as he crossed his leg and swirled the wine glass gently on his hand. "Min Yoongi.. I think you'll be a worthy opponent. Let's see you try and catch me."

🥀

"Mr. Park, here are the fresh ingredients you ordered." Chaeyoung, the daughter of a couple from the market, came in from the back door of the kitchen while I was sharpening my knives.

She's a cheerful young girl. Pretty but a bit too young to my liking. I sent her a smile and helped her with the boxes of fresh vegetables, setting it down on the counter and let my other kitchen assistants to tend to them before they leave for the day.

"My parents added some more because you're our regular. You know, they like you a lot." She beamed at me with eyes so full of life. "We wish you good fortune with your new restaurant."

"Thank you, Chaeyoung. Tell your parents that I'm really grateful." I told her with a warm smile, tousling her hair softly. "Just your luck, I'm trying out a new recipe. Do you want to stay for awhile so you can try it for me?"