7

Just so you know, >🌺< means summed up time skip. ;)

You sighed as you stepped out of the shower, grabbing the towel as you began drying yourself. The events from earlier still fresh in your mind, as well as the embarassing fact that you came out of your shy shell.

You dried off your body and blow-dried your hair, slipping into the odd outfit Izuna had given you. You were going on your first actual performance, as up until now it had only been practice with the girls after the shows. You'd gotten the hang of it but you dont know how you'd do in front of people. Apart from that, apparently Madara was going to watch too.

Great.

You looked at the skimpy shit, it glittered way too much. It almost hurt your eyes. It was gold, the other girls were given silver ones, Ino as well since you were the new leader as of today. You mentally complained as the top literally covered like nothing.

 You mentally complained as the top literally covered like nothing

[This but gold]

You groaned as you slid it on, struggling a bit with the top. You looked in the mirror and frowned. "Ugh. It'll be over soon at least. Hopefully Ino isnt too mad."

You do your (h/l) hair up in your favorite style since Izuna didn't specify what it should be.

You left your room and walked to the desks the girls were already at since all the girls' bedrooms fed into the studio. "(Y/n)! You look so pretty!" Tenten called as she ran up to you.

Your cheeks flushed a little. "Hey thanks Ten. You look nice too." She grinned and scratched the back of her head shyly.

"Thanks (y/n)! Means a lot coming from the captain!" She stated happily.

You heard a scoff behind you and turned to see Ino standing there, her arms crossed. "Hahh.. uh.. bye (y/n)!" Tenten said awkwardly before running back to her station. You had a confused look on your face as you turned back to Ino.

"Got a problem or something?" You asked, an eyebrow raised.

She raised her arm and looked at her fingernails, not looking at you. " I do, yes. Since the boss will be here tonight i'll show him I made a better captain than you. And i'll impress him so much that I'LL be his princess, in place of your sorry ass." You felt your blood starting to boil but you stood calmly.

"Oh? So that's what its about? Someone's jealous." Her blue eyes shot daggers at you but your (e/c) eyes flashed confidence.

"I suppose you could say that, yes. Madara is such a king and i'd do anything for him to notice me. Im so much better than you its unreal." She fangirled to herself, a smile played on her face as her eyes glimmered. You looked at her in disbelief, the talk about Madara annoyed you and.. made you jealous? The hell?