22

A few weeks later.

You sat on Madara's bed, looking at the small device Izuna had given to you earlier. Two thin red lines streaked across the small screen and you weren't exactly sure how to feel.

Pregnant?

"I see.." You said to yourself. You rubbed your hand along your stomach and capped the small device and slid it in your pocket. You looked at the ring on your finger and recalled the wedding. Itachi was the best man, there was no bachelor party, you had all just come back and partied here. You didn't drink thankfully, you hadn't been in the drinking mood but you were happy. The wedding went well and everyone gave their congratulations.

And now you were here. Standing alone in you and your husbands bedroom after finding out you were going to be a mother.

Since the first night you.. well.. y'know. You and him found yourselves craving eachother, so almost every night it was the same thing. Insanely hot sex, then a night of peaceful slumber. During the day you'd just wander, talking to the girls when they were free or the boys when they ran into you.

Suddenly a knock at the door startled you. "Come in." You called. Madara stepped in and shut the door behind him. For once he was in normal clothes instead of a suit. Sweatpants and a t-shirt, with his long mane of black hair pulled into a messy-ish ponytail.

"So? Let me see." He walked to you and pulled you into a hug.

"Sure thing." You slid it out of your pocket and handed it to him. He took it and studied it for a second.

His expression lit up and he dropped it. "Madara what's wr-" He immediately cupped your cheeks and gave you a sweet peck on the lips before letting out a soft sob.

"I just.. I love you (y/n). Simple as that."

"Man," You thought. "This is cliche."