|17|Strange

||
Come on sugar, don't you leave early
I'm tired of counting myself back to sleep
||

[not edited]
Guys I'm sorry for not updating in a month, I've been super busy with things and these books had just slipped from my mind.
But I hope y'all forgive me and here is the chapter,
Enjoyyy
•••

History class Ended pretty quickly which I was glad about. I don't know what happened but Ric seemed to be acting strange. Stranger then normal.

It was quickly lunch and I grabbed my meal with Elena. She saw Jeremy and Bonnie over on a table so we went over.

"Hey Jer, how you doing?" Elena questioned as we reached the table. They both fell silent as if they were talking about something that they didn't want anyone to hear.

"Are you okay, at the house, alone with John?" Elena questioned when her first question wasn't answered.

"It's not ideal." Jeremy said getting up from the table.

"You haven't heard from Jenna have you?" Elena questioned again. I had already sat down at this point. It was getting boring standing up while I had no communication with anyone.

"Looks like she's staying on Campus. I'm late for class." He said before rushing off away from us. Elena then sat down finally and looked at Bonnie, probably wondering what the hell that was.

Then I was there, just eating my lunch peacefully.

They then talked about dressing up tonight for the dance and I remembered that I don't really have anything. Although, I remember talking with Elena about it and she mentioned that Stefan probably has some spares from that time. Why would he have women's clothes?

"Hey Elena, there you are. Okay, this is gonna sound freaky but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if your going to the dance tonight." This girl said after she arrived at the table. I didn't really know peoples names so I didn't know who she was.

"Tell him she has a boyfriend." Bonnie replied and I kept in a snigger that wanted to be let out.
"You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight, look for him. His name is Klaus." She said and the smile fell from my face. Well, all of our faces, except the girl who I don't know.

He's coming tonight?

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Elena asked a bit horrified.

"His names Klaus? I know the names stupid, but I swear he's hot." The girl carried on.

Bonnie looked around before speaking to this girl. I won't admit that I ain't scared cause I am a bit. This guy is out for Elena, you can't not admit that it is creepy.

"Where is he, is he here?" Bonnie questioned.

The girl then replied not knowing where he was.

"She's been compelled." I Said coming into the conversation after listening for ages.

"But he wants to know if you'll save him the last dance. How cute is that?. He also mentioned someone else. He didn't know her name, but she looks like this person, someone called Arabella?" She said and my face turned as pale as a blank canvas.

I grabbed my bag and rushed out of the room. I didn't want to get involved with anything like this. Why did I ever return to this place.

•••

Elena and Bonnie managed to catch up with me and dragged me to the boarding house. The Salvatore Brothers and the girls started talking. I was there sitting on the couch with my knees tucked up to my chin.

I was scared. This Klaus Guy might not know my name but he knows that someone that looks like Arabella is alive.

"What's our plan of Attack." Elena said as I zoned back into the conversation. Alaric has now arrived and he still seemed to be acting strange but no one thought anything of it.

"Me. I'm the plan, he has no idea of how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." Bonnie said confidently. I was scared for her.

"It's not going to be that easy. I mean he is the biggest baddest vampire around." Alaric said laughing at the start. You see what I mean. He's acting strange.

"Alaric has a point. I mean what if he." Damon said before speeding towards Bonnie. Bonnie used her magic to block his and launch him back to where he was.

"Well, I was impressed." Stefan said, after everyone was done with their reactions.

"It doesn't matter if he is an original, I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him Elena. I know I can." Bonnie said.

•••

Well here is the latest chapter.

Hope you enjoyed, sorry for not updating again.

Byeeee
-Becca🦔