R&I what if????

Hey guys! So you know I'm a rizzoli and isles fanatic! Now, you guys are really going to hate me, but pls just read this story. It's just a what if. Read and comment! Id like to see your reactions (:

---

Maura's POV

It was bright and the sun was shining down. Boston was busy with people going about, doing their normal routines. But not Maura isles. She was busy planing a funeral.

(24 hours ago)

"I wonder what jo Friday would think about a new friend."

Jane was debating whether or not to adopt another dog.

"What about adopting a tortoise?"

"Yeah, no thanks. Tortoises are too... Slow for me."

Jane and I were in my living room, eating pizza. (Mushrooms for me, ofcourse, and pepperoni for jane.) We were in the middle of a case involving a psychopath killer named Bryce, kidnapping bpd detectives and torturing them. It was harsh, and jane and I needed a break. We decided to watch a movie. It was almost midnight, when jane got a call on her cell. It was about the case. Another cop was kidnapped.

Frankie.

Jane rushed over to help korsak with the case. I stayed behind, not knowing it was the last time I'd talk to jane.

Frankie's POV

"Jane! You found me!"

I was so glad to see my sis. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Bryce tackled her to the ground. I screamed, but there was nothing I could do. All I could do was watch helplessly while Bryce started stabbing jane with his knife. But then, jane caught hold of his hand, took his knife, and drove it straight into his heart.

He was dead.

Jane quickly untied me, and we headed for the exit. I was too focused on getting out, that I didn't notice when jane collapsed.

"Jane! No, Janie, no! Please, you've got to get up, you've got stay alive for me.... Please!"

She couldn't do it. She was bleeding too much. It was a miracle when I was able to grab her and carry her out. We were finally safe.

"Thanks Frankie."

Jane and I hugged.

That's when everything went down.

A woman came out of the building, and lunged for me.

I only had time to scream. I thought I was going to die.

But then, jane jumped in front of me.

That's when back up finally came, and they shot the woman.

She dead before she hit the ground. But another body hit the ground.

Jane.

The woman shot a bullet straight through her.

I couldn't think straight. I ran up to Jane's body, and held her, cradled her.

Maura rushed to jane, but there was nothing she could do.

Jane was dead.

I couldn't even say goodbye, or that I loved her.

She died to save me.

Maura's POV

I was asleep when they called me. I couldn't believe it. I rushed over to the site, and saw jane, on the ground, with a pool of blood surrounding her. Frankie was crying and holding her in his arms. I came over, but I was too late. She was dead. From that day on, I could never forgive Frankie. In a way, I blamed him for my best friends death. She died for him.