Chapter 2.

I walked out of my room and sat beside Louis while he was eating breakfast. I grabbed a plate of waffles and finished 6 in a minute, i smiled knowing i beat my old record. I loooked at Louis and it looked like something was bothering him.

"Hey Lou, is something wrong?" 

"What? Oh, no."

"Lou. What did i tell you about keeping secrets from me."

"Please stop Niall. I jus- I just need to think."

I frowned a bit, i thought we were past the 'Im not telling you' faze a month ago, guess not.

"Hey uh, Lou?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna go out for a but. I'll bring you back something"

"Sure, be home by seven. I need to feed."

"Alright"

I slipped on a jacket and some TOMS and headed out. I hope Lou opens up to me soon. I walk towards the parking lot and hopped over the metal gate. I didnt really know where i should go but i decided i should go buy Louis something to cheer him up. I stepped into a small gift shop and looked around. I saw a few keychains, some small snowglobes and a book rack. I walked towards the novels and chuckled a bit when i saw a book called "100 Facts About Vampires" i grabbed the book off the shelf and paid for it. I was a bit hungry since i hadnt eaten for 4 hours. I walked towards a Nandos not far from here. 

I ordered Peri Peri chicken takeout and ran back to our flat. It was only 6 but Louis wouldn't mind.

I walked into the elevator and pressed '12' the elevator closed and it went up. It started to play "One Thing" and i hummed along. When i got out i got out my keys i heard some mumbling

"Did you tell him?" A husky voice said

"No, not yet. I was going to but he finaly started to trust me, what if i ruin it?" Louis.

I turned the knob, pushed the door open and i walked inside feeling nervous.

"Niall! Uh, er-what are you doing home so early?"

"I decided to. Whos this?" I pointed to the curly haired boy. Wait. Where have i seen him before?

"Harry." we locked eyes and i noticed his emerald green eyes sparkling- wait. emerald green..then it hit me. He was in my dream. But why? What is he doing here? Does Lou know him? Millions of questions rushed through my head.

"Sorry, Uh im going to be your new flat mate" he said. I stood there. not moving just staring at him. Then a looked at Louis. He was just looking at me embarresed.

"Uh, Louis is this what you didnt tell me earlier?"

"Yes.. I finally gained your trust and respect. I know it was hard for you to adjust to the fact that im a vampire and i didnt want to ruin it.. But.. Simon, I told you about him right? The leader of the Vampires?"I slowly nodded trying to followhis words.

"Well, Simon said Harry had nowhere to stay so i offered him a place at our flat. Sorry its so sudden Niall but i have no choice."

I knew about Simon and his wicked ways but for some reason I guess i kindaliked Harry.I mean those curls that just sit there and once in a while falling over his forhead. And those green eyes that could get you lost in them. And those pink lips that look so lonely, i wonder what it would feel like if mine were pressed against his and-"Niall? are you OK?" Lou said in a shaky voice"I'm fine. Yeah Harry can stay." "Thank you Niall. I promise i wont be a bother." Harry said sweetely.I could tell he was another vampire. He had very pale skin, the core of his eyes slight red. All his clothes a very dark blue or black. He was cute, hell, he was hot! But only Lou knew that i was gay. It was hard for me to tell him. I thought he would hate me. But i found out later on that he was gay as well which made me feel more safe.

"Uhm Niall I think i need to use the loo. Make Harry feel welcomed please?"

"Sure." i said. not really sure. I mean what if i fall in love with him more?

Louis left the room and it was only me and Harry, I sat on the couch and patted the space beside me, motioning for him to sit. He slowly moved towards me and sat down. He was even more beautiful up close. But i only knew him for i guess a good 45 minutes. I felt a slight pressure on my shoulders and saw Harry leaning against it.

Harry's pov

I didnt know what came over me. I guess Niall just made me feel at home. I uncontrollably leaned against his shoulder and suprisingly he didnt push me away. The moment i saw him i knew he was going to change my life. His beautiful sea blue eyes. The way they just make you instantly fall in love with them. His blond hair, obviously bleached. I know vampires shouldnt fall in love. Once a vampire falls in love with a human, you will only have a short time before you are not visible to that human anymore. The only way to see him again is to get them to drink another vampires blood. I sighed knowing that i couldnt see Niall for a long time.

"Whats wrong?" he said "Nothing. Im just glad i got to stay with you" i saw him blush, which only made him cuter. He looked into my eyes for a second buut looked away almost instantly. I frowned a bit. I guess i need to earn his trust.