Chapter 4.

Harry'sPOV:

I've been expecting you" Simon said with a smirk

"Your litle Louis was just about to tell me to release him. Now, tell me what you did?" WHAT? Louis wouldnt do that. would he? because of Niall? "He left without a trace. we came to uh pick him up." i said not sure  if simon would agree."of course. he'll be out in a second." simon left and closed the door, we waited for about 10 minutes the door slowly opened and we saw Louis. but he was different. his eyes were pure red, he looked like he was ready to kill. his hair completely messed up, what happened to him?

"Lou-Louis?" Niall finally choked out.

"What do you want." Louis said a bit to harsh fr what Niall expected.

"Louis please, come back.me and harry missed you so much,please! Im sorry i didnt know how you felt, I-I..Im sorry."Niall rushed out, he was on the urgeof tears. I placed my hand on his shoulder trying to calm him. Louis's eyes softened and he opened his mouth but closed it gain.

"Niall. Its my fault, i shouldnt have told you.i put to much stress on you.please dont take it to hard. trust me,i've had worse."

Nialls'POV:

"But,Lou-"

"Niall,im fine. can we forget about today?its getting late. we should get back" he said with a shy smile. i slowely nodded.

I felt so bad for Louis. I didnt know that vampires could feel something likelove. i love louis, alot but..more like a friend or a brother. we slowely walked in silence back to our flat, i could tell Louis didnt want to come back,i know he wanted to be released, to die, but no. I cant do that.

BACK AT THE FLAT.

"Niall, tomorrow morning imgoing to go out for a while ok? dont worry ill be back." I tensed, what if Louis does? what if he plans on leaving again?

"uhm,ok." i agreed,Iknow Louis is having a hard time, i should trust him and let him be free for until he's back to his normalself.

 The next morningwhen i woke up Louis was gone, i sighed and sat up, running my fingers through my hair i slowly stood up and slipped on a tight red polo with biege chinos, i played with my hair a little until i was happy with it. I went into the kitchen and saw a plate with bacon eggs and sausage. I sat down and finished my breakfast without any hesitation.

 Louis POV:

I cant believe i did this to Niall,what have i done?he doesnt love me. i know he loves Harry, the way he looks at him.They way he blushes everytime they hug or talk. i cant destroy that. Harry loves Niall too. I pulled on my hoodie and walked into a allyway. No sun ever peaks through here so its perfect. I sat down on the cold stone fround and looked around, suddenly a beautiful raven haired boy walked in. He was so beautiful, he had Black hair with a blond streak,he had lots of tatoos which looked so hot on him,he had beautiful brown orbs that could capture your soul, he was wearing a tight black shirt that molded perfectly with his body, some dark jeans that hung loosely around his hips. He walked towards me and sat down,

"Hey" he said, damn that boy was gorgeous.

"Hi"

"So, whatcha doin down here so early?" he turned and looked at me, i could see he had a bit of red in his eyes, was he a vampire too?

"I..uh hadto clear my mind. you?"

"look, we both know that were both vampires so lets cut to the chase. Im Zayn." he stated without hesitation.

"Im Louis"

"cute name"

"right back at you." he really was cute..wait. DAMN. Do i like zayn? UGH im not supposed to feel like this.i cant. i furrowed my brows.

"Louis, you ok?" he asked

"Yeah,i just.."

"Tell me." "well, yesturday i toldmy friend that i was in love with them and now..i think i like someone else..'

"who?"

"uh..i."

"is it me? its me isnt it louis.'

"i-" i got cut off when apair of soft and warm lips crashed into mine.