Chapter 5.

Louis' POV

Evrything was a blur. This boy i just met was now kissing me. But it felt..different. It didnt feel rushed, it was a gentle soft kiss. Our lips molded together that they were made for each other.

Zayn slowly pulled away and looked me dead in the eye, his eyes looked gentle. Not harsh or demanding. Just, soft. He stood up and held out his hand without saying a word, i took it without hesitation and next thing i know, we were both zooming away into a unknown direction. 

About 15 mintutes later we arrived at a cozy little house in the middle of the forest.

"This is where i live" Zayn said

"It's very..quaint" I said with a small smile

"Thanks, it used to belong to my sisters"

"You have sisters?" I asked.

"Yup, and i love them dearly" Zayn said with a huge grin on his face. We walked inside, it was small but it felt alot like home to Louis.It getting very dark so Zayn suggested that Louis would spend the night at his place and Louis could go back home in the morning.

--------------------------------

It was currently 4 am and louis was wide awake, not that vampires needed sleep, but Louis was more awake than usual. 

All of this seemed absurd. A boy he had just met had kissed him and now hes spending the night at his place, what next? Although that kiss..that kiss was..pure, he could say. It felt right.

A smile worked its way onto Louis' lips.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in"

"Hey" Zayn said quietly, "Listen, we need to talk about..what happened today."

"You mean..the kiss?" I said hesitantly

"Exactly, look i know we both felt something. I knew we had something the moment i saw you. I know i rushed things but..I can see things others can't. I dont know, i guess i can sense things." Zayn replied.

"I..did feel something, something good. and, I dont want to let that go i guess?" i said unsurely

"Well..we could just be friends, or someting more" Zayn said, his voice full of lust.

He started leaning closer. And closer, i grabbed him by his neck and slammed our lips together, i nibbled on his bottom lip and he slightly opened up his mouth. I took the oppertunity and pushed my tongue in, exploring a different part of Zayn that i loved. Our tongues fought together. We snogged for a bit longer. We both pulled away because of the lack of air. I rested my slightly sweaty forhead against his and stared into his eyes.

Maybe i dont need to love Niall. Maybe, just maybe, i found someone else.