Chapter 23 - Problems

Avalana Hamilton

"Lana..," Someone greeted me then I turn around to found Daisy is arrived at the hospital with the rest of the doctors.

"Mom," I smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Hospital visit eventually," she smiles.

"How is it?" She asked me.

"Working at the ER?" She asked.

"Fun, interesting, tired, mix emotions," I laugh.

"It must be," she laughs.

"How's Apollo?" Daisy suddenly brings Apollo to the topic.

Well, he's alway on a bad mood lately, he always mad at me, we argue almost every day now since I go to work now and we talk less. But of course I'm not going to say that to his mom, what a dumb.

"He's good," I said.

"Great," she smiles.

"When are you guys going to visit us?" Daisy asked.

"Uhmm," To be honest I don't know..,

"Very soon," I smile.

"Great!" She smiles.

"You, get back to work honey," she smiles while brushing on my back.

"Thank you," I smile.

"Doctor Avalana, bed 3 please,"

"I'm on it," I said before run into the bed 3.

~

"Lana where are you going after our shift done?" May and Lyla my friends from the ER asked me after I got back from taking care of a patient.

"I, don't know," I smile.

"Why don't you come with us?" They asked.

"Where?" I asked her.

"Lyla, the others and I are planning to have a dinner together or some other are thinking about going into a Karaoke," May said.

It sounds fun to start bonding with my friends from the hospital, and it sounds like a great and a really cool getaway for a moment from all of these works.

But also, Apollo and I have been having a feud about my crazy new working hour that he doesn't use to before. But hey, a little break from all of these situations sounds pretty good.

"Uhmm, let's do it!" I said then it makes Lyla and May smile.

"Yay we're so happy to have you," Lyla the nurse said.

It's been a few weeks since I work at the ER and they've been so kind and lovely to me. Even though there are always rumors about me being so freely to work here just because my mom in law own this place. I've heard about that gossip and shit but as a person, I'm going to prove them wrong. I'm going to place myself as a regular worker that work just like the other doctors here, and I know I'm still a young doctor. Owning this place doesn't always make me on the top of the list, I know where my place is.

"Doctor Avalana, bed 10 please," one of the nurse called me.

"On my way," I said.

~

We changed our clothes then went to the closest karaoke bar, we ordered our food and have them while watching one another funny performance.

Everyone have a lot of fun, there are laughter and smiles around the room. I love being in this team, they welcome me and treated me not like a new member and I really appreciate that.