BONUS 42

Apollo Hamilton

It's Evan and Adriel's third birthday today, my boys are growing up so fast I cannot believe it's been three years since they were born. I still remember the feeling of joy when Lana safely delivered these two. I love my boys so much even though sometimes I forgot which this one is Evan or Adriel, but through time I know how to separate them.

They're just three but I started to see their different characters. Both of them like to play with cars and they like sports. I've been trying to teach them and let them know about sport so they can have hobbies in sport. It would be good cause boys, they better work their ass off in sport rather than sleeping at home.

Azura, She's started to do so many things like walking. She likes to smile while clapping her hands if she feels like she wants to. Everyone loves her cause she's so easy to cherish and laugh.

We throw a Birthday party for the boys at our backyard. We rent a big balloon house, Lana also invited her friends and our families who has children. So basically our backyard are full of toddlers running around.

Lana is busy with the guest, aka her friends while I'm holding Azura who loves to walk. She's still learning to walk so she need someone to hold on her. She walks like a zombie, haha still not stable but it's cute.

Evan and Adriel are playing soccer in front of me. I bought them a small soccer ball so they can play with one another. Azura being their little sister really like to join them, even though sometimes she only ruins the game haha. But Evan and Adriel never mad at her for ruining their games. It's just cute of them, my kids are my whole world. I finally know the words where parents would do anything for their kids and that is true.

I can see Lana is sitting with Sarah who's finally pregnant. We're so happy for her it means maybe one day our kids can be friends too. Everyone is wearing white except Evan and Adriel cause it's their birthday party.

I was holding on both Azura's arm while sitting on the grass. She suddenly wants to walk so I let her go, she started to walk slowly like I said like a zombie. I watch her little step from behind her until Evan accidentally kick a ball straight to her little body which makes her fall to the ground. Both of them looks surprised, they came to Azura who fell on the grass while trying to make sure she's okay.

"Woops," I said.

I look around to make sure that nobody saw it especially Lana, hahah she's going to kick my ass if she saw that.

I immediately pick Azura up from the ground but she doesn't even cry. She looks shock but she doesn't cry.

"You okay?"

"You okay?"

"Are you hurt?" I asked her while sitting her on my lap.

Both of Evan and Adriel are also trying to make sure she's okay. They put their hands on Azura's hands to make sure she's okay. These guys are the cutest little men on earth, it somehow makes me smile. They love their sister and worried about her.

"I'm sorry," Evan said then I only hold a laugh because it's just cute.

"Apollo," I heard Lana called my name.

I look up and found her making her way to where I sit with our children. She's wearing a mid length white dress and her brown hair is being curled which makes her look so sweet.

"Yeah," I said.

She leans closer to pick Azura up from my lap then hold her in her arm.

"My baby girl," she said then kisses Azura's cheek.