十六

What happened last night:

It was around 5:30 pm when Jihyo yelled out in the otherwise quiet dorm. There wasn't very much time to get ready before they were heading over to BTS' dorm to cook dinner and eat with them. 

"Girls are you guys ready to leave soon? We have around fifteen minutes" she shouted. That caused to dorm to erupt into shouts to ask each other who's going and what they're wearing. After lots of shouting back and forth across the dorm, it turned out that all of them would go, despite the fact that there would be more of them. 

Thirty minutes later, the girls arrived at the door of the BTS dorm, nervously moving their fingers or fidgeting their hair. They, of course, could not forget the real reason why they were here, or the reason why they first started to talk to each other. They nudged Jihyo infront of them where she pressed the doorbell without any hesitation, since she was the only who was specifically close with a member of BTS. They heard shouts behind the door but couldn't catch any words, before it was swung open in front of them. 

"Jihyo! TWICE! Welcome in" Yoongi said, making way for them. The 8 TWICE members followed Yoongi into BTS's dorm, and quickly slipped off their shoes. Before they could get any further, Yoongi leaned into them and whispered, "Jungkook is in his room, and no one is sure if he'll want to come out." The members just nodded, and entered the living room, where the rest of the BTS members were waiting for them. When TWICE entered, they all broke out into greetings, and mingled with each other. 

"Would you guys like to start cooking?" Jihyo said while lifting up the bags she was holding, "we brought some samgyeopsal" (pork belly). Seokjin, Yoongi, Jimin, Nayeon, Mina, Jihyo, and Sana entered the kitchen to help start cooking, as the rest stayed in the living room to just socialize with each other. They seemed to get along quite well with each other, and enthusiastically talked about everything from idol life, to the kinds of books they read. 

"Oh no, we forgot to bring the lettuce!" Nayeon exclaimed in the midst of everything, "We can't have samgyeopsal without wrapping it in lettuce!" 

"I can go out to the store to buy some" Hoseok volunteered.

"I'll go with you, I want some snacks" Momo said, following Hoseok.

"O-okay" said Hoseok, blushing, and led her out of the dorm, while the two groups were ooh-ing at them from behind. 

"Is there any supermarket that you would prefer around here?" Hoseok asked, as he opened the car door for Momo.

"Any supermarket is fine" said Momo, while Hoseok started up the car. They drove in silence while Momo was texting Jihyo if there was anything else they needed. The two pulled up into the parking lot of the supermarket when Momo spoke up.

"Hoseok ssi, you should put on this mask, in case there is anyone that recognizes you" said Momo, handing him a mask.

"Call me oppa Momo, and what about you? You can have this one" said Hoseok, motioning for her to take it back.

"It's okay, I go here a lot so I think it will be fine" she said.

"Thank you Momo" Hoseok smiled as got out of the car.

"Your welcome!" said Momo, smiling back to him, as they entered the supermarket. They spent the next ten minutes looking for the lettuce they needed and the other foods that Jihyo had texted Momo about. While they were looking, they talked about food, which they both loved, and stories about cooking/food in their dorm.

"So Namjoon ssi spilled all the soup Seokjin ssi made?" Momo asked, her eyes shining with curiosity.

"Yep! And Seokjin hyung yelled at him since the pot was huge" Hoseok said while laughing, "Is there anything else you want to buy?"