이십팔

Jigeum neoegero gallae

Fancy, ooh

The final beats of Fancy blasted through the loudspeakers in Twice's practice room. They had been rehearsing their new comeback song that would release in about three or four months. Today was a day where they would practice their choreography over and over again, since they had already finished learning it already.

When there weren't any dance trainers around, Jihyo and Momo would lead their practices. Jihyo would review choreography and Momo would count the beats out loud. Today, there were no trainers for the Twice members since the new, upcoming girl group needed lots of practice. 

"Again, starting from the beginning of the second chorus" Momo announced, and the members rearranged themselves to the correct formation. It was around 11pm and Tzuyu had already felt tired for the past few days since all they did was practice singing and dancing. She had the afternoon off and used her time to meet with Jungkook. But she had barely eaten since her argument with her unnies. About two 8 counts in, she turned the wrong way for their transitions and bumped into Chaeyoung. Tzuyu then tripped over Chaeyoung's feet and crashed to the ground. The seven other members turned to see Chaeyoung rubbing her legs and Tzuyu sprawled across the floor. 

"Tzuyu-ah, thats the third time you've messed up the choreography. Try to focus" Jihyo snapped. 

"Sorry" Tzuyu mumbled.

"Five, six, seven, eight" counted Momo.

After four more run throughs, Sana suggested they take a five minute break. All the members trudged towards the side of the practice room to get a drink of water. Despite her desire of water, Tzuyu continued to slowly practice the part she kept on messing up on. She lost track of the five minutes and ended up having to go right back into practice without getting a sip of water. 

The Twice members continued their practice with a renewed sense of energy after their break. all except for Tzuyu. Five minutes of practiced turned into fifteen, then thirty. They went on and on without a break. Tzuyu felt light headed, and slightly dizzy, but waved it all off. She didn't want to tell her unnies because it was her fault that she didn't drink any water. With the final notes of Fancy playing for the billionth time, Tzuyu sank down to the ground, followed by other members who were all out of breath. She rested her hands on the cool floor, hoping that it would give her more energy.

"Alright, one more time and we'll be done for the day" said Jihyo, and everyone rose to their feet.

Fancy, you~~~

As the song went on, Tzuyu could feel her limbs feel heavier and heavier. She occasionally saw stars in the corners of her vision, but she couldn't tell if they were from her being dizzy or sweat. They had barely made it through the first half of the song when Tzuyu felt like she couldn't move anymore without collapsing. She tried rushing towards her spot next to Jeongyeon when she felt her legs give out. She hit the floor harshly and felt a wave of dizziness wash over her. 

"Tzuyu? Are you okay?" she heard Jeongyeon ask her.

That was the last thing Tzuyu heard before blacking out. 

short chapter but merry christmas? or merry christmas eve :))