이십사

Help Jimin get Mina Unnie

Dubu: I got cake!

Jiminie: Today?

Jiminie: We're at practice until 7!!

Dubu: Well you gotta make space for the love of your life

Dubu: And we'll get everything together by 6:30 then

Taetae: I'll get Hoseok hyung to distract everyone DONT worry

Jiminie: Why don't you or Kook do it?

Taetae: Well excuuuusee me I'm helping set everything up

Kookie: And excuuuuuuuuuse me I'm gonna record everything

Chewy: I got flowers!

Chae: I got balloons!

Chaeyoung jumped in surprise when the sound of the doorbell echoed through the empty dorm. She leaped up from her chair and swung the door open, only to have a white box shoved in her face. 

"Jesus Dahyun, can't you just open the door yourself?" she asked.

"I dunno if you can tell right now, but I'm holding this gigantic cake so no" Dahyun replied, walking past Chaeyoung.

"Anyways, did you order the one Mina unnie likes?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Of course I did, with the chocolate and fruit. You told me very specifically since obviously you know Mina unnie the best" said Dahyun.

Chaeyoung just smiled and pulled the cake out of the box. It really was perfect for Mina. Delicate loops of icing covered the surface of the chocolate cake, topped with Mina's favorite fruits. She squealed out of joy and clapped her hands together. 

"Are you sure no one else is coming?" Dahyun asked.

"I made sure none of the unnies except Mina unnie are going to be here. I think they're out shopping and are going to eat dinner together. Knowing how much Momo unnie likes food, they'll be there for a while, and we don't want Mina or Jimin to get pressured."

"What about the rest of BTS?" 

"Taehyung texted me earlier and said something about Hoseok oppa and CNS? Not quite sure what it is but he said it'll keep everyone busy for a while" replied Chaeyoung.

The two girls simultaneously turned their heads as they heard sound of keys jingling outside the door.

"Unnies! I brought flowers!" said Tzuyu, walking into their dorm.

"Perfect! Simple but elegant" exclaimed Chaeyoung as she plucked the flowers from Tzuyu's hands and placed them on the table "I also found a gift bag with some snacks that we can give to Jimin for Mina"

Tzuyu checked her phone to see that it was about 10 minutes until six and smiled to herself. She moved her fingers across the screen and set it back down. 

"The boys should be here any minute" said Tzuyu, before the doorbell rang for the second time, interrupting her. 

Chaeyoung dashed to the front door and swung open the door, the two other girls at her heels.

"How did you get here so early?" she exclaimed.

"Wow no hello huh?" said Taehyung "But we just kind of ran out of the practice room"