이십육

Power Rangers

Jinnie: JIMIN YOU'RE DATING MINA?

Jinnie: AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?

Jiminie: Where did you hear that from?

Jinnie: Hobi

Jiminie: WHATSJFLSKDFJK

Jiminie: HOSEOK HYUNG WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT FROM

Hobi: Um

Hobi: I heard Tae talking about it in a phone call

Jiminie: DID YOU GUYS TELL ANYONE 

Hobi: No

Jinnie: Perhaps maybe to Nayeon

Jiminie: TWICE????

Jiminie: WHAT NO NOT TWICE SLDKFJSLKAJDSFLK

Real Housewives of Korea

Nayeonnie: MYOUI MINA YOU'RE DATING PARK JIMIN???

Nayeonnie: AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?

Nayeonnie: THE AUDACITY IM-

Godjihyo: WHAT?

Godjihyo: Group meeting. Living room. NOW

The nine members of TWICE all sat in silence in their living room. No one dared to say anything because they feared the rath of Jihyo and Jeongyeon. Even Momo, who didn't know what was going on just sat in silence. 

After about three minutes of unsettling silence, Jihyo spoke in a low voice.

"So is it true, Mina?"

Mina took a deep breath before speaking, and secretly reached for Chaeyoung's hand.

"Yes" she spoke quietly. She and Tzuyu avoided everyone's eyes, but even without looking they could feel Jeongyeon's anger fueling more and more.

"Tell us what happened" said Jihyo.

"Well I knew Jimin liked Mina unnie and Mina liked him back so I decided to set them up and then boom they're dating" rambled Chaeyoung. 

"Why didn't you tell us? We're all part of one group, we should know these kind of things" said Jeongyeon slowly but angrily.

Mina subtly shifted her gaze to Tzuyu. She could see Tzuyu playing with her fingers nervously while her brown eyes shifted from Jihyo to Jeongyeon. Jihyo, who had been watching Mina intently, noticed the change in her eyes and looked at Tzuyu as well. 

"Tzuyu? Do you have something to say?" she asked.

"I...u-um.." Tzuyu stuttered while looking at Jihyo with fearful eyes "I told everyone n-not to tell because I already know that you guys were already stressed and troubled because of me so I didn't want to make it worse"

"Who is everyone?" asked Nayeon.

"M-mina unnie, Chaeyoung unnie, Dahyun unnie, Jimin oppa, Taehyung oppa and Jungkook"

"You mean they already know before us?" said Jeongyeon "Tzuyu, you know that you can't hide this kind of stuff away from us. We're a team. A team! Even if it might have stressed us out that those two were dating, it's even worse now that you decided it to keep it a secret from us. Did you know Momo? What about you Sana?"

 Momo shook her head while Sana hesitantly cleared her throat.

"Actually, Taehyung called me to tell me about it...and I thought everyone already knew"

Anger raged through Jeongyeon as Sana spoke and couldn't help herself from violently spitting out her words.

"So I guess Momo, Jihyo and I are the only ones who didn't know. At least for me, it makes me feel really stupid sitting here while hearing all the news. I thought the nine of us were so close that we wouldn't keep these things away from each other. What happened to nine or none?" she infuriatingly yelled "I'm so disappointed in you guys. But especially you, Tzuyu. I expected better from you."

With that, Jeongyeon walked into her and Momo's shared bedroom and slammed the door behind her. The remaining eight members just sat in shock until Jihyo got up and entered Jeongyeon's room.

Chaeyoung began to silently cry, so Sana and Mina ran to comfort her while Momo embraced Dahyun to tell her everything was going to be okay, and Nayeon went out on the balcony to get some fresh air. 

Tzuyu on the other hand, couldn't stand being in the living room for another second, so she entered her bedroom. As she collapsed on her bed, she started to let out the tears she had been holding in ever since Jeongyeon had started yelling. She could hear the other members talking and walking in and out of their bedrooms, but no one entered her bedroom. Not even Dahyun and Chaeyoung, who she shared a room with. 

Tzuyu rolled over onto her back and fell asleep due to her exhaustion from crying

im.nayeonnie just posted:

nayeonnie just posted:

liked by twice.ot9, bunny_nayeon, and 1,323,489 others

im.nayeonnie✓: City of stars you can't see 

comments are disabled