18||heart broken

Brad P

Brad P.O.V

Is been two weeks since violet broke up with me and those two weeks we done a bit of a tour which kept my mind off things then we got home and I realized I can't call violet to come over and hang out, because she wouldn't come.

I mean why would she? I'm just a lying no promise boyfriend who keeps important things to himself,I'm not a good boyfriend if I can't keep the one girl I'm in love with.

If I'd just listen to Tristan and the rest, I would have violet still in my arms telling her how much I love her and I never want to lose her, but that's not the case instead I'm in the kitchen just starring into space with a cup of tea.

"You know the more you into space, the more crazy you look."Tristan saids walking in and I roll my eyes.

"I rather look crazy then look like I got my heart broken."I say sipping onto my tea.

"Well you look broken hearted too but I wasn't going to say anything till you brought it up."Tristan shrugs as grabs the orange juice from the forage.

"Thanks for making me feel better."I mumble sarcastically.

"I been trying to help you but you kept saying you were fine violet would understand.but look at you crying over a girl because she didn't like you lying to her."Tristan shrugs and I put my head in my arms.

"Okay brad look I'm sorry I being hard on you it just you expected me to feel bad for you and tell you she be back, but you did this to yourself and you kept telling me is not my business so I'm doing what you told me."Tristan saids sitting on the chair on the kitchen Island.

I look up feeling my tears roll my down my face feeling my heart ache,I shake my head.

"I'm sorry I yelled and told you to shut up but really I should listen to you and told violet who I was.....but I just like the idea of violet not knowing who I was but only realized violet would love me the same because she's amazing like that. She wouldn't care because she doesn't see fame in people like us she sees me. And I love that I just wish I thought she would when I had the chance."I rub my face harshly feeling stupid.

"She loves you brad, just give her time maybe she's just needs time to adjust but once she will she tell you I'm sure of it."Tristan pats my back.

"But what happens she realized she doesn't love me and it be better she doesn't need me, and why would she want a boyfriend like me a guy who's never home and who spends more time on tour then anything else. Why would she want me hell! I wouldn't even date me I'm just a fuck up! With a fuck up
Relationship because I can't even fix my relationship because I fucked up so much."I spoke with hurt lacing in my voice feeling angry.

"Brad calm down just give her time maybe that's what you guys need."Tristan saids calming me down and I feel my breath going slow.

I sure fucking hope so.

Violet P.O.V

"Violet please eat."Jackie begs and I sigh and took the breakfast she made and eat to make her happy.

"You have to get over him vi he's nothing but a lier."Jackie saids and I give her a glare.

"Would you get over Jamie if you guys broke up?"I asked and she sighs.

"No."she mumbles.

"Okay then."I took a bite of the bacon.

"Jack just give her time then she be back to herself."Jamie saids giving Jackie a kiss on her temple.

"Yeah but it's been two weeks she should forget him and be happy again."Jackie saids.

"But it takes time to heal and maybe she takes this time to realize brad is who she wants and take all this stuff about him away and just focus on their relationship."Jamie asked.

"I sure hope not i hit him and I wouldn't think twice."Jackie saids.

"You guys do realize I'm here right?"I asked and they nod.

"Okay look keep my relationship with brad to yourself I do what I can do just leave me alone about it okay."I get up and walk to my room popping down on my bed.

Just give me sigh on what I should do just one sigh.

I grab my phone about to call my work when I saw a notification from Instagram.

Thevampstris wants to DM you
_________________________
Ohhhh Tristan what are you doing?

I hope you guys like it

Specially you paperhearts_89
❤️❤️