22|| I can't imagine my life without her

Brad P

Brad P.O.V

"Baby come on we going to be late."i shout from violet bedroom as she gets ready in her bathroom.

"Beauty takes Patients."violet shouts back and I chuckle at her reply.

Is been three weeks since me and violet got back together and two weeks since me and the boys got off tour. And so far my life is just keeps getting better violet back in my life and I'm writing music with the boys again and now violet is going to Birmingham with me to meet my family.

Which I'm excited for.

"Okay Bradley I'm ready."violet saids as I take a look of her outfit.

Tight skinny jeans,her black doc marten boots and a white shirt and her jean jacket, she looks so beautiful.

"Come on beautiful."I stand up and grab her hand which she gladly takes.

We walk in the living room where we see Jamie and Jackie making out, violet clears her throat and they quickly pull away.

"We leaving now."violet saids and they nod as they blush.

"Okay have fun see you Monday."Jackie saids.

"Okay you can leave now."Jamie saids but we don't move.

"I said leave."Jamie stands up and push us out the door making us laugh.

"Can I stay with you Monday?"violet asked and I nod.

"But don't you want to go home and relax before going back to work?"I asked.

"Brad, Jamie push us out the apartment they having sex on the couch I sit their."violet saids and I nod with a chuckle.

"Well they in love."I say as we reach my car and I open her door,"but they not as much in love as we are."i smile as I kiss her blush cheeks before closing the door.

"I love you."violet saids as I get in.

"I love you too."I grab her hand and kiss it before driving.

//

"Alright we here are you ready?"I asked and violet nods.

"Brad I met them before I'll think I'm good."violet saids as she gets out and grab her bag from the bag seat.

She's going to be the death of me.

I get out of the car and grab my bag then I grab her hand as we walk towards the house, then we walk in and Jesse immediately run towards us jumping on me and then sniff violet as she pets her.

"Hey beautiful, you're Jesse aren't you I heard so many things about you."violet saids in a cute baby voice.

Then we heard footsteps and we saw my parents with smiles on their faces.