Mobtale G Sans x Yandere Female Reader

(Characters, art, or Au don't belong to me. That belongs to the original creator.)

Narrator POV

A young female walked out of the store. Groucires in her hands, and a skip in her step.
Most known his woman as Y/N L/N.

Y/N is a cheerful and friendly woman  who seems to get along with everyone. Even if she is a human. Although, not many know much about her. Not even her next door neighbors. She is barely even at home most of the day. She is a very private woman who never talks anything about herself.

But will talk hours about a monster and a little human she spends time with.

' I wonder if Kitty-Cat will like Salad and Chicken rice balls? Would G even eat it when he gets home? '

Y/N thought as her hands unconsciously griped the plastic bag full of items. ' N/N, don't be stressed. Kitty loves your cooking, and G is too tired to care what's on his plate~ '

As soon as she thought that, her lips had turned into a smile. In thought of G.

She remembered that she 'accidentally' slipped a powerful pill in G's food one time, all because she noticed how tired he was. Knowing him, he couldn't sleep with all the stress on his bones. So she took it into her own hands.

Speaking of sleep, she had bought a fairytale book for Kitty-Cat while at the store. She thought reading to Kitty before bed would be nice. When Y/N was younger, her mother would read to her. Telling her stories of a charming prince and a beautiful princess, who were in love.

Love.....

Her mother had told her to wait for her prince, and, she did. She thought she found him once. But...

She lost to a rival.

Ashamed. Discouraged, Pain. Heartbreak. Y/N did whatever she could to get her lover back, nothing worked. Her lover, and her rival had ran away with one another. Never to be found...

She left her old life. Then falling for a skeleton that was out in town with a sense around him that made her heart flutter. She found her emotions again. She found 'love' again.

...

"Hello?" Y/N called out as she opened the door to G and Kitty's apartment. With a her left foot closing the door behind her, she placed her bags on the counter top. Pating down her dark blue jeans, light purple apron and f/c shirt.

Her f/c slippers not even making a sound as she walked to the couch. There slept Kitty, with her holding a yellow sticky note in her small grasp. Quietly taking the note, she whispered it to herself.

"Heya, Y/N. I had to leave early. Sorry I couldn't be here to wait for you. I gave Kitty-Cat a mission to give you this note. I'll be home soon." There was a little heart on the bottom of note. Making Y/N swoon, putting her hand to her cheek in a daze.

She headed over to put away her items from the bags, then returned to the sleeping child. Sitting beside them, petting their hair in a affectionate way. Like a mother would...

Y/N soon stopped, but the child could feel the loss of warmth. So in a sleepy manner, they crawled over to her lap. Laying their head down on her jeans, and snuggled into her thick, hip-length, low ponytail. She smiled, and placed her hand back on Kitty's head. And sat in the nice quietness.

It was soon interrupted by banging on the door. It was hard and noisy, then she heard yelling. Immediately, Y/N got up. Not caring if the child was awake or not. She picked up Kitty, making her way towards the bathroom. Kitty was still asleep, but was mumbling in uneasiness. She placed Kitty in the waterless bathtub, then left. Locking the door behind her, for caution.