Chapt. 34: Fate lead us to Love(ending)

(Sakura)

After a year and haft that the kidnapping encident happened, Sakura still in pain when she remember the scene. The scene where Chaeyeon was in her arms catching her breath for her life. Chaeyeon was shot near in her heart that lead her in coma. She had no idea or any news on what Chaeyeon was now. Chaeyeon's family was migrated in US for the medication of Chae. The hospital here can't risk the chances for Chaeyeon to survive. 

Sakura can't believe that the father of her bestfriend Annya can do this kind off unacceptable and unforgiveness sin. Annya's father had a mentality disorder, he was a obssess crazy man. Annya's father was died, he was shot by a SWAT team, he trying to run away but he encounter with the FBI. Jurina is Mr. Murashigi's daughter to other woman.

Jurina are not using his father's surname because of the reason that she will be an ashamed to the Murashigi's clan. Jurina follow his father's order, that thinking if she do all his father's command he will completely accept her as his daughter. Jurina are now in mental facility. She become psycho path, She was using drugs.

And her bestfriend Annya go back to Japan and start her new life wihout her father and step sister's presence. It's hurt for Annya but she just do the right things to completely stop her father and step sister to do an act that will lead her bestfriend in danger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Your in other dimention again!! Get up Sakura-chan it's you birthday today but you looked sad." Yena cheer up to her gaming buddy who was spacing out in her room. Sakura lighly smiled to Yena and back in spacing out again. The duck just sigh heavily.

"Cheer up Sakura unnie, if you frown all the time you will get old. Your 22 years old, still young but your face is like a stress mom. And Chae will be rurn off." Yena jokingly remarked to make Sakura smile. But instead of smiling, Sakura's face become in pain, the sadness are visible in her eyes by mentioning Chaeyeon's name.

"Ahmmm." Sakura breath deeply and looked to Yena's direction.

"Hey!! stop frowning please!! Just smile ok? this is your special day today. We are going to celebrate your birthday." Yena encourage her friend to get up from her bed. Becaue Yena knew that she split something that it should'nt.

"Ok fine.., where we gonna go and celebrate my birthday now.?" Sakura asked Yena curiously.

Yena just grinned to Sakura's answer.
"It's a secret ok? We want to surprised you and I know that you will be happy for this surprised." Yena excitedly said.

"Make sure that its worth of my time duck. If not? I will roast you alive." Sakura threaten Yena before she push the duck to leave her room.

"Hurry up Sakura unnie., make sure that you look pretty and young. You will love this surprised, and become memorable for the rest of your life." Yena shout outside Sakura's room.

Saku-chan just shake her head to the  silliness of her closed friend and best buddies when it comes on gaming. Yena is always teasing her and reach to the point that she want her to kick out in her apartment permanently. But she is also thankful to that duck, without Yena who always bothering her, she think that she will end up in mental too. Because of depression and loneliness. Her parents always told her that she will go back now to japan, cause she already finished her study but she can't. She can't go back to japan without making sure that Chaeyeon is fine. Her great love was fine. The hurtful memory is still hunting her every night, a memory that makes a big scar in her heart. A memory where her beloved girlfriend grasping an air for her life is still fresh in her mind and fragile heart.

Y-you k-know how much I love you., I c-can't lived without you." Sakura broke down in front of Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon trying her best and give Sakura a light but geniune smile.
"I l-love y-you too S-Saku-chan." Chaeyeon said while catching her breath. Her hands was shaking but she still manage to wipes Sakura's tears.