Chapt. 17: Playful Sakura

"OH My Gosh!!! Sakura unnie... Chaeyeon unnie what are you two doing." Hitomi shout while covering Nako's eyes.

Chaeyeon and Sakura seperated when someone speak out, that make the two shookt for a while. Nako removed the hand of Hitomi that covered her eyes.
Nako looked to the direction of Chaeyeon and Sakura. Her jaw dropped when she see the position of her two unnie.

Sakura was leaning on the wall, while her left hand is holding in Chae's nape. Her other right hand is still inside of Chaeyeon shirt.

While..,Chaeyeon was leaning on Sakura. Her hand was in Sakura's waist. The atmospher is so awkward.

"Ah. C-can y-you two f-fix  yourselves? Nako and I will leave the two of you for a while." Hitomi said and pulled Nako to leave in the room of Sakura.

Only Sakura and Chaeyeon left in the room. Chaeyeon stand still and fix herself. She fix her shirt that lift up, because of Sakura's doing. Sakura also fix herself, she climb her hair that become messy.

"Jjaeyeon they saw us, what we gonna do now?" Sakura is worried because they caught in the act. Hitomi and Nako caught them making out.

"We can't denied to them anymore that we are in relationship." Chae said

"I'm nervous to their reaction Jjaeyeon." Sakura replied.

"Don't feel nervous Saku-chan, I'm her beside you. And it's time to tell them the truth." Chaeyeon said.

Sakura and Chaeyeon go out to Sakura's room with their hands interwined each other. They will tell the truth now, what's the point of denying if they caught them making out. Hitomi and Nako are in living room sitting in the sofa waiting for them.

Chaeyeon cought fakely to get the attention of the two. Nako and Hitomi looked at Sakura and Chae, then their eyes go down to the hands of their unnie that interwined together.  Chae and Kura sit in the long sofa and they facing Nako and Hitomi that sitting in the one seated couch.

"Chaeyeon unnie..., Sakura unnie..., you two are dating.?" Hitomi asked them. Chaeyeon immediately nod and Sakura just followed.

"I know it that it's Chaeyeon unnie is the girl that Sakura-chan dating. The way you walked and move. And also you have a blonde hair." Nako excitedly said and happy that her suspicious was right.

"But why you hide your relationship to us Sakura unnie, Chaeyeon unnie?." Hitomi wondered.

"We're not ready yet Hichan." Sakura answered, Hitomi just nod.

"B-but we so you yesterday Chaeyeon unnie., with someone else." Nako said.

"That's the reason why Saku-chan run away because she feel jealous.." Hitomi added.

"The person you saw yesterday is not me, that's my younger sister." Chaeyeon explained. 

"B-but you look exactly like her Chaeyeon unnie. Your indentical" Nako wondered.

"Everyone though that we are twins, but  we're not. She was 1 year younger than me." Chaeyeon explained to them.

"So... your not mad to Saku-chan and me that we keep our relationship to all of you.?" Chae asked.

"We're not..., Why would we mad at the two of you. Me and Hitomi just surprised." Nako said while smiling playfully to them.

"Thanks God." Sakura whispered to herself.

"I'm happy that Sakura unnie is now had a love life. I though, she will be loveless and tsundere forever." Hitomi savageness is now exposed.

"Hichan!! I'm still your unnie." Sakura reacted.