Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

As the doctor's and nurse's was running through a patients door. As they are running and panicking as she is at the peak of the end of her life. Everybody was panicking as she was at the time she would die.

Doctor's are trying to revive the girl. As her friends and family was crying and not knowing what to do next. As the girl was important to them. The doctor officialy said she was dead but once they revive her again she was. . .

Before this happenning it all starts with a simple life.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

The sweet and nice girl, Lisa. Lisa was her name as she was nice to all people and they are now going to a meeting with Yang Hyun-sik sajangnim

As Lisa and her Manager, Manager Oppa was walking to the meeting room. She was thinking Manager Oppa suddenly talk.

"Lisa-ssi, what if the Hanahaki Disease is true?" She was shock by the sudden question of Manager Oppa. "Manager Oppa, how would it be true? If it is just a myth." She asked back as she knew Hanahaki disease is just a myth.

"Oppa, why does some of the flowers have a meaning of love but there is a meaning of death too?" She asked as she was confused. "Because, if you truly love that person you will love that person even it's the end of your life. So here we are and let's stop talking about death." Manager Oppa said as he opened the door and saw the Bangtan's maknae.

"Annyeonghaseyo." She greeted and she bowed to them too. As she saw Jungkook sunbaenim her heart began to pound faster than usual.

"So, Lisa we will have a collaboration and it's a music plus a short story." Sajangnim said as she was just looking down.

"So, tomorrow. In 5:00 AM we will fetch you two." Sajangnim confinued as she was just think is 5 am to early for her to go to the set. As they talked about it. As Lisa and Manager Oppa kept the silence between them in the car as they are on the way to Lisa's dorm.

"Manager Oppa, Kamsahamnida." She thanked as she entered the dorm. "Lisa-yah, are you okay? What does sajangnim said?" Chaeyoung bombarded her with questions.

"I'm okay, we only talk about the collaboration between me and a unexpected artist." As she said the word collaboration Jisoo and Jennie suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Who?" Her three unnies said in unison. "Jung-." As she was cutted off by her unnies. "Jungkook sunbaenim!" They all shouted in unison because of shock.

"Ok, can we have dinner." She said as she was really hungry. As in freaking hungry. "Yes, I have some bibimbap and some jjajangmyeon." Jennie said as she put a wide smile.

"Woah, jinjja, unnie. Eonnie~ your the best." She squeled as it was the food that I am craving for. "Okay, let's eat. Kaja!" Jisoo Unnie said as she was hungry too.

As they finished eating they're dinner and the washing and cleaning. She quickly go to her room and as she closed my eyes I quickly drifted to dreamland.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Author's note:
Annyeong, yeongan. I am back with a lizkook again so this is the second book. I decided to write this kind of story because a lizkook fan want to make a another book about lizkook so this chapter is super short but I will make it up.

Annyeong, user83917202. Thank you for requesting this book. Kamsahamnida.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

l  a  l  i  m  i  r