Chapter 6

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Third Person's POV

. . . . . . . . . . . .

As she let out a loud sigh because of the man that kept on begging for her to get her back again. Why though? Because he was her ex-suitor and he was actually a friend of her, but now she considers him nothing, but a stalker.

She knew everything will just be fine. She was walking to the hospital's garden as she started to think. What if she asked her doctor which is the father of Yuta if is there a counted time. As she dialed the father of Yuta because she got it from the hospital.

"Hello?" Yuta's father answered. "Annyeonghaseyo, this is Lisa, Doctor Lee. Can I somehow ask something?" Lisa said and she actually put effort to say those words. "What is it Lisa-ssi?" Doctor Lee asked. "Does my disease have time like I only have a month or something? And, can you please somehow tell it to me." Lisa said and she heard Doctor Lee sigh through the phone.

"Wait, Lisa-ssi. I will just ask my daughter through my other phone." Doctor Lee said and then Doctor Lee put his other phone in a loudspeaker. "Hello, dad," Yuta answered the phone. "Yuta, can I ask you something?" Doctor Lee asked her. "Yes, dad." Yuta quickly answered. "Does Hanahaki disease patient have a due of death like how many months the patient will be alive?" Doctor Lee asked her daughter.

"Dad, is this in a loudspeaker?" Yuta asked and her Dad hummed as an answer. "Lisa-ssi is listening." He said shortly. "Okay, as long as I know I just last long because I was her daughter but if it was just a stranger. It will last long for months only as if we met on Feb. 2, 2019, we could only meet each other when it is already like March 2, 2019. Like that so a month but I think in Lisa Eonnie's case she will last in a month. A month once she found out that's all, dad. Mom us already calling me." Yuta said to her Dad then hang up.

"You've heard it Lisa-ssi. You can live in a month so your crush can still fall for you." Doctor Lee said that made Lisa smiled like an idiot. "Doctor Lee~," Lisa whined and she heard a laugh through the phone.

"Oh-, Lisa-ssi I will now hang up." Doctor Lee said and then he hung up. As she put on her ear pods which are already connected. She then opened her music and shuffled her music. And then, one of her sunbaenims and labelmates song popped up. It was Breathe by Lee hi where Lee hi sang this song to the death of her friend, Shinee Junghyun.

(a/n: how I miss Junghyun so much even though I am not a Shinee stan. If you watched the video where Lee hi sang it, it made me cry because of how Lee hi tried to sing for him. My ghad, sorry for disturbing back to the story.)

She hummed the song as she looked around and then she two pairs of round eyes with brown color in his eyes it was Jungkook. "Oh-, Jungkook sunbaenim. Annyeonghaseyo," Lisa said then greeted.

"Sunbaenim, what are you doing in here?" Lisa asked. "Ah-, I was supposed to visit you but you were not in your room so I decided to go in here," Jungkook explained and Lisa nodded as an answer.

"Jungkook sunbaenim, can I tell you something?" Lisa said and she was quite nervous. "Jungkook sunbaenim, I like you," Lisa confessed while looking down.

Then a handheld her chin. It was Jungkook and his eyes met yours. "I like you too," Jungkook said and Lisa looked at him in disbelief.

"Look here, I am not believing you. You know I hate it when you lie because why would I suffer in this kind of alien disease." Lisa almost shouted at him. She didn't even notice she was crying. She was crying in tears because she knew it was a lie.

But then, Lisa spoked in her vernacular language which made Jungkook confuse with the words she is saying. "Lisa stop saying words from your vernacular. I know you are fluent because it is your mother-tongue but please we are in South Korea and talking to a Korean." Jungkook said to her and she looked at her.

Lisa didn't speak she just walked out crying her heart out. Jungkook wasn't about his feelings that is why. Jungkook has realized that he shouldn't have played with the girl's feelings.

Lisa was different from all the girls he have met. Lisa was a person that avoids a person so her feelings will go away. She is the girl that liked to be selfless. She easily walks out so she could avoid any seen with her.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

She is the girl that walks out to avoid things.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Author's note:

So this is a short chapter but I will try to make a chapter this month too. I have questions from my friends.

Questions from LeighBuendiaSantos

When is my birthday?
My birthday is on January 10, 2007

What is my favorite color?
My favorite color is Black & Pink

Who is my favorite wattpad author?
My favorite wattpad author is hikaritalia

What is my favorite genre in stories?
My favorite genre is fan-fiction & general fiction

Who is my favorite poet?
I don't know any poet but a person that dreams to be a poet which is Koo Junhoe. It was a very random question

Questions from Gab (he doesn't have a wattpad account)

What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is Inter-Stellar

What is my favorite song?
My favorite song is Breathe by Lee hi, Untitled 2013 by G-dragon, & Eyes, Nose, & Lips by Taeyang.

What is my lucky number?
My lucky number for me is 10 my birth date

What is your favorite puppy?
Something cute just that it's alright

Who is your best friend?
My best friend is JanelleFranzAstovez6

Thank you, ma friend, for giving me these questions even though I kept on bugging you guys. Sorry, 😅.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

l a l i m i r