Chapter 9

"Lisa, please answer me." Jungkook begged her. "J.k. you know that you will wait for my answer." Lisa said clearly and Jungkook just sighed. "But, I have been suiting you for 2 years already." Jungkook said.

"And we also know that we are forbidden to date and you know that. Don't forget that we are still rising stars or idols that has dating ban. We can't fight our contracts. The contract where we promised that we will forbid us to date." Lisa said and Jungkook sighed. He always questions why should they be forbidden to date if they are a human being too.

"But if you truly love me you'll try to fight but why can't you?" Jungkook said trying to hide the sadness into his voice. "I know Jungkook. I know, but I will try. I will try to fight the called us but if I couldn't anymore are you willing to wait?" I asked him and he nodded sincerely.

"Jungkook, I wanna try to fight but first let's make the us a reality and not just a fantasy. I am willing to be with you, Jungkook. I am willing to fight." Lisa said and Jungkook smiled even though there is a hint of worry because he knew that BLACKPINK's dating ban isn't lifted yet.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

"Lisa, let's fight for us." Jungkook said

She remembered all the words he said after they parted ways because they are still idols. Also, both their group is in demand right now that is why they are so busy.

"Yah! Lalisa Manoban!" Jennie shouted at her ears that made her come back to reality. "Neh, Eonnie?" She answered back and Jennie came to her.

"I think you and Jungkook wouldn't last a month." Rosé butted in and Rosé was holding her phone. "Why?" Lisa asked and they looked at me sadly.

And then Rosé gave me her phone and I saw BLACKPINK member Lisa and BTS member Jungkook have been seen meeting up with each other multiple times.

Lisa shivered seeing it and imagining their CEO's face while scolding her. She shivered when she imagined her CEO saying Break up with him.

"Lisa, Manager texted me and said that the CEO wants to meet you personally. And the strange thing is that she wants to meet you at a café which is just close to the main building. It is actually weird because the CEO always wants to have a meet up at her office but she said that so we should obey." Jisoo said and Lisa  nodded.

As Lisa quickly dressed up and she saw her manager waiting for her. She was anxious very.

As she left their dorm and went to the café which is close to the office of the CEO when she was dropped off by her manager she quickly managed to went in and find their CEO.

"Good morning, Ms. Hwang." She greeted their CEO as she bowed as well. "Take a sit," Their CEO said in a very low voice. "What is the matter?" She asked her as silence took over for once.

"A paparazzi caught you both, talking to each other luckily I got it covered up. But Ms. Manoban, do you even know how why your dating ban isn't lifted yet?" Her CEO said with a low voice and threatening voice which is because the CEO is furious right now.

"You need for a publicity of your relationship. Once, that paparazzi published a story we need to move as fast as a cheetah." Her CEO said and she smiled at her sadly.

"I am really sorry for not letting you know." Lisa said and tears were threatening to fall already. "I am not a Boss from a cliché book so I will not break you both but we don't know about them or maybe you would break up because of schedule of both or you." She said but she is just the same as them because she accepted many offers for Lisa.

So her schedule would be full anytime and as they discuss further more. Lisa on the other side went back to their dorm with no spirit as she quickly go to her own room.

She kept on worrying about all the things like what if they are going to be broken up forcibly. They don't know but they happiness comes to its end but will this ending be happiness or is it just emptiness and being hurt.

No one knows because no one can the book of their lives as well as their fate.

Either being just a part of a past or part of the forever.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Authors notes:
Oh my gash, been back lol. Okay, lemme continue this for a while. Idk if this would end after one to two chapters but I will never delete this I can't delete books. That I can't write but I can continue while pursuing it.

Now that I am back I will update within next week or this week but this chapter is really hard to write though. Writers block sucks as always.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

l  a  l  i  m  i  r