Chapter 7

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Lisa's POV

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Lisa then walked out and then she was about to cry but then Jisoo suddenly popped out of no where.

"Why are you about to cry?" Jisoo asked and Lisa looked up and see her Eonnie. "Oh-, Eonnie. N-no, why w-would I-I c-cry?" Lisa stuttered and then Jisoo sat beside Lisa.

"Tell me the truth, Lisa." Jisoo said with a gentle and soft voice. "Eonnie, I just can't. Why can't I stop loving him. Why? Why?!" Lisa shouted slightly with tears brimming into her eyes.

"Lisa this what love. If you will love you should know that love is like a flower it is beautiful from afar but it is thornful." Jisoo said calmly and Lisa looked at her then she turned her head.

Suddenly she puke blood with petal flowers. Jisoo cried to the fact that she treated Lisa like her own sister and to the fact that she knew Hanahaki Disease. The myth that was she thought was true but it isn't. It isn't a damn lie that it was really though true.

She can't even believe it seeing her puke, petals of flowers. She can't say a thing but she just bursted into tears in other words she was speechless. She didn't even believe that myth wasn't fictional it was true.

Her mother didn't lie to her about Hanahaki disease.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Flashback

. . . . . . . . . . . .

"Jisoo-yah, do you believe in Hanahaki disease?" Her mother asked her. "Eomma, what is Hanahaki disease?" Jisoo asked.

"Jisoo, Hanahaki disease is a illness that one of the symptoms is puking petal flowers." Her mother said. "How could flower petals go to our own body? But Eomma, I think it is only a myth." Jisoo said.

"Just remember Jisoo Hanahaki disease is real and you will meet one in the future." Her mother said. "So go and play with your dolls already." Her mom added.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

"Hanahaki disease is real." Jisoo muttered blankly, it was like Jisoo doesn't have a energy. She felt like she would fall in the ground if she tried to stand up.

She felt like the whole world is falling apart. She looked at Lisa and Lisa was just about to stand up but Jisoo catched her wrist. "Lisa let's talk for a while." Jisoo said and she really though sounded a girl without energy.

"Eonnie, what is it about?" Lisa asked while she sat down to the bench again. "Are you suffering from Hanahaki disease?" Jisoo asked seriously and she had gathered all her courage and energy to speak with her properly.

"What if I said yes?" Lisa asked her. "Then how am I gonna know the truth if you will asked me." Jisoo said and it was kind of savage.

"E-eonnie, I-I have *sighs* Hanahaki disease." Lisa said with all her courage to tell her older friend. "You know Lisa if you keep secrets to yourself but we have been made as your friend. Lisa we are your friends, we will be here for you even if you burden us. We love you and we will never think that you are such a problem to us." Jisoo said trying to calm her maknae.

"Eonnie, it is just hard to love a person that doesn't even realize my own love for him. I wish he would just love me for the way I am. I just think I should just die. Eonnie, I can't let myself drawn into deep water but to the fact that I don't know what to do and also I just want to give up own life." Lisa said while tears were still breaming it was like a river.

"But I think Lisa you are giving up so fast." Jisoo said and Lisa looked at her. "I am not Eonnie because I have thinked that he will love me like I was so stupid to think about it. I love how to think romantic things about it but having it just all imaginations. It was just impossible for me to say that he loves me. Look Eonnie, why would I have Hanahaki Disease if he loves me? How Eonnie?!" Lisa answered Jisoo' statement.

"Lisa I know you have fear of people leaving you and ignoring you and that is called athazagoraphobia. I know you just keep it because you think you will just burden us from your problems. You don't know that we fear that you will jusy dissappear from our sight and we fear that you are carrying the world. You are burdening yourself too Lisa sometimes being selfless needs you to be selfish too." Jisoo said to her pointing our their fear for their maknae.

"Eonnie, what if you just see me dead in the floor?" Lisa asked Jisoo. "It will never happen as long as we are with you." Jisoo said and thought Lisa's depression have been so worst.

"Lisa, let check your arms." Jisoo said then Lisa shaked her head. "No, Eonnie." Lisa said and then Jisoo forced her as she finally give up.

Jisoo hold her right arm and she saw se scars from it. It was sure that she cut herself and planning to suicide. "Left arm," Jisoo commanded and Lisa gave her left arm. She looked her left arm there were so many fresh wound.

"Lisa stop cutting yourself. This won't happen again. Don't you dare to cut yourself again if you dare to, you'll be a dead meat." Jisoo warned her.

(a/n: actually I have a friend like that. She cut herself but I would say I am like their security guard. Checking if their wrists have cuts. That is all bye bye👋.)

"I know what I am doing and you don't have to worry about me, I'm not a kid anymore." Lisa said calmly then she leaved as she walked out.

She have knew that her Eonnie was right about thinking about suicide. She was just so tired of being good enough. Why does she have to fake it if she can really though show her true self.

She thought she was never enough but it isn't, she was never enough because she was far from enough, she is so enough. They are all enough she thought because there so much better than her.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Author's note:
Hey guys this will be my update for this month and christmas is so close. I wish I would have a Konbat Ver. 2, hehe😅 but if I get enough money to buy one then imma get myself one but to be helpful more. I wish my parents will give it as a gift to me. Pls pray for me... JK. Lot of loves from me, again this Lalimir_Blackshine. Bye lighties💖

. . . . . . . . . . . .

l   a   l   i   m   i   r