Chapter 7

Natalie's P.O.V.

I was excited yet nervous. I mean what if it's something I don't like. Whatever I guess I just have to see.

Reed's P.O.V

"Okay." I say, opening the door. Her face was...well...yea, it was funny to watch. "Well are you gonna say something?"

"Something." She said, trying not to 'fangirl'.

"Boys, this is Natalie." They all said 'hey' and I looked at Nat to see how she's doing.

"Reed, can I-i t-talk to you for a b-bit?"she shuttered.

"Yea"

We walk outside and as soon as the door closes I'm pulled into a hug.

"Thank you so much." She whispered.

I hug her back and say, "It's no problem."

"and thanks for everything."

"Your welcome, Nat, but come on let's meet your favorite band." I said, smiling.

*******

Natalie's P.O.V

Well, everything went fine. I fangirled a bit, talked to the boys, fangirled more, and we got to know each other. It was so cool.

"Ya' know I can't even explain how cute you guys are together. Are you guys dating or not cause if your not I swear." Micheal said which caused Luke to hit him in the arm and mumble a 'shut up', but Micheal only glared at Luke and turned back at us expecting an answer. 

"I...umm..." I shuttered out, blushing.

"We're just friends?" Reed said, it coming out more as a question. He was blushing as well.

"Well, if you aren't that sucks. You guys would look cute together." Ashton said this time. I blushed more at that. 

"Yea, you guys are soooooo cute." Calum said. Luke just sat there while the other boys gushed at how 'cute' Reed and I are together.

"We're just friends." I say this time, blushing. Yet they still ignored that and continued talking. They won't give up will they? 

*******

I said goodbye to the boys and Luke was the last one. 

We hugged, but before I could let go he said:

"You guys are cute together." I blushed at that. Luke pulled away smiling while I just stood there.

"Bye guys." Ashton said and the other boys said bye as well.

After they left Reed turned to me. 

"What did he say to you?" He said.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Are you seriously trying to lie to me Nat?" He said, chuckling.

"Okay you got me. He said..umm...we are cute...together?" I say, nervously, blushing.

Reed turned his head, but I'm pretty sure he was blushing.

"What are we gonna do for the rest of the day?" I asked trying to break the awkwardness between us.

"Umm...I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"How about a movie night?"

"My house?" He asked.

"Sure"

*******

We got to Reed's house and I was to lazy to walk to my house and get my own clothes, so Reed let me borrow some of his clothes.

"Which movie do you want to watch?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter to me just as long as it's not scary." I say, not feeling like watching a scary movie.

"Okay." He put in 'Finding Nemo' (don't ask why it was the first movie that came to my mind) and he came to sit next to me. 

*******

The movie was about half way though and I was getting tried. I think Reed noticed and he said:

"You can lay down if you want." As soon as he said that I put my head on his chest and fell asleep.

*******

I woke up to the sun in my face. I looked at where I was and realized that I had my arms around something or someone. I looked up to see Reed still asleep. I tried to move, but he tightened his grip on me.

"Reed, wake up." I whisper.

"No. I'm too comfortable." He said like a kid.

"Reed?" I said shaking him a bit. Still trying to push him off me, but not hurt him.

"No. It's to early." He said tighten his grip, but not to much to hurt me.

I gave up because I know Reed won't let go. So I just laid down, trying to get as confortable as I can. Not that I wasn't comfortable before. 

I think Reed realized something 'cause he let go of me and sat up. 

"What's the matter?" I asked Reed.

"Uhh... I just need to go to the restroom." He lied.

"Okay" I said not wanting to push it.

Then he got up and went to the restroom, leaving me sitting on the bed. Well might as well check my phone.

Reed's P.O.V.

I can't believe I just did that. I walked out on Nat. Well, first off I was cuddling with her and she probably felt uconfortable. What's wrong with me. I felt my phone vibrate and checked it. 

______________________________________________________________

Twitter

New Tweet from: @Nat_the_Cat (Not real, but if it's your account congrats :) ) 

______________________________________________________________

I open Twitter and checked what she tweeted.

___________________________________________

Natalie Hunter @Nat_the_Cat                                                           1m

It's hard to tell a person something, mostly when it's something you thought would never happen.

<-  I I 324 Retweets  <^> 1,439 Favorites 

___________________________________________

(ha I tried ^)

I cshut of my phone and walked back to my room quietly. I saw Nat still lying in the bed.

"Ha and you say I'm lazy." I say, smiling.

"Well, your bed is comfy." She said, smiling innocently. I just rolled my eyes and smile.

"What are we gonna do for today?" She asked.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"LAZY DAY!" She yelled.

"Shhh, but okay, lazy day it is."

And the day went on like that with us doing nothing, but sit around and eat food and watch movies or play video games.

__________________________________________

A/N: Well, I'm back for this update. Hope you guys are happy.

Now, I know this is shorter than some of the other parts and it sucks, but as I said last update it's getting tough. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed. 

And until next update I'll SEE YA SOOOOOOOON.

BYYE PEOPLE

 September 28, 2014

....Working on Chapter 8.....