8

I wake up lying down on something very comfortable, spongy and soft. I roll over left and right expecting to fall on the ground but it doesn't happen. I sigh at the lack of light in the room. I switch my head to the right and notice a digital clock saying 1:09pm. Wait?

School!!

I tumble on the bed left and right all over again and I fall on the ground the blankets all around me like a sushi.

Suddenly the lights turn on.

Boris- Good morning.

Me- You mean good AFTERNOON! It's Thursday. I have SCHOOL!

Boris- It's Friday and it's okay I already called saying you were sick.

Me- You. Are. One. CRAZY. BITCH! (I say throwing a pillow at him.) How can yo let me sleep that LONG!

Boris- I'm sorry but I don't want you going to school with Harry and Justin lurking in the hallways!

Harry and Justin... how could I forget.

Me- So? Who are you to protect me from people?!

Boris- I do what I want!! You are not going to school today!

Me- FINE! Then I'm going home! You are NOT going to stop me.

Boris- You're staying here Kacy, you're not going anywhere!

Me- Oh really? Watch me!!

I roll myself out of the silk blankets and stare at what I was wearing. A simple black top a little big for me but almost my size. Under I was wearing my underwear and on top, no bra.

Jeez.

Me- Who got me changed?

Boris- Myself obviously. Who else would it be?

Me- You...you took off my bra?

I say sweating and literally getting red of embarassement.

Boris- Yes. What's the problem? I didn't see anything, I did it in the dark.

Me- Hmmm. Where are my clothes?

Boris- On the chair over there.

I walk to the beautiful white and gold chair and take my clothes. Even if he was still at the door, I stand topless trying to put on my bra until I realised he had turned around. I put my sweater and by pants back up, tied my shoelaces and walked out of the room. Strangely he let me go past to the main door. I sigh and pull the door handle and start breathing heavily once I realised it wasn't opening.

Me- BORIS! Open the damn door. I need to go home and prepare my stuff.

Boris- I told you that you're not going home today.

Me- Jeez Boris why that?

Boris- Because I want you to talk and express how you feel. I want you to enjoy your life.

Me- It's not always going to be about what you want! I need to get out. Seriously.

Boris- Lunch is on the table, I'll be waiting.

Me- no point of trying to convince you I guess.

Boris- You're going to go home tomorrow, you can leave at midnight if you want but today, Friday, you are staying in this house with me.

Me- Fine...

I take off my shoes and head for the dining room. Boris' house wasn't that ginormous, but it was huge. His dining table was sitting in the corner of the room with white chairs circling it. He had cooked spaghetti bolonaise one of my favorites.