Ringwraiths Again? Really? Part 2

I wake slowly and don't see Strider anywhere. I sigh and sit up silently, trying to not disturb Frodo from his sleep. I smile lightly and ruffle his black hair. He really is an adorable hobbit. I stand and stretch, getting a slight crick from my back. I see Merry, Pippin and Sam with a fire. Okay. So they're making...wait, a fire?!

"What are you doing?!" I whisper-yell. "You'll attract the Nazgûl with this fire!"

My voice seems to startle Frodo awake and he jumps to his feet after he sees the fire. He hurries over, grabs his Cale and stomps out the flames furiously.

We all hear the Nazgûl shriek. Just freaking perfect. Now they know we're here. I run over to the side of Weathertop and look over cautiously. I unsheathe my sword and look to the hobbits, anger glowing in my usually kind blue eyes. I run a hand through my brown hair and turn back to riders.

"Alyssa, what do we do?" I hear Pippin ask in a panicked voice.

"Thanks to you three, we run." I answer, like it's the most causal thing in the world. "And we fight for our lives."

They swallow nervously and I sprint over to the steps leading to the top of Weathertop. I motion with my sword-occupied hand to follow my lead. They do as I motion and follow me up the stairs. I scout out the area before turning to the stairs, where black figures soon approach us.

They pull out their swords and start looming dangerously close to us. I jab my sword at one with hatred plastered all over my expression. It grabs my sword and effortlessly throws me to the side. They screech as if they're mocking me. My head hits wall my vision blurs.

"Back you devils!" I hear Sam yell.

I look up weakly and just in time to see him lunge himself at it. But the Nazgûl pick him up and throw him like he's nothing. My eyes widen in horror as he lands in a rather uncomfortable and painful position. I turn to see Merry and Pippin be thrown apart as well.

The riders than slowly and ominously loom over Frodo. He drops his sword and starts backing away like a frightened animal. He pulls the ring out from his pocket and I open my mouth to yell not to, when he puts it on. My fingers curl inwards and I growl almost audibly.

Suddenly a loud cry pierces the night air and a fire lite light burns it's way through the darkness. I look up and attempt to get up as Strider bursts into the scene. Flaming torch in right hand, sword in left. I hear Frodo give a scream of oain and I turn to see a Nazgûl with a sword in his shoulder.

"Frodo!" I screech. "Strider, Frodo's been stabbed!"

Strider quickly stabs the torches into the faces of the nine Nazgûl. I smile in victory and he hurries over and helps me to my feet. We then turn to Frodo and race over to his side.

"He's been stabbed by a Morgul blade." Strider says, picking up the black dagger only to have it dissolve at his touch. "I don't have the skills to heal him, he needs elvish medicine."

"But Rivendell is still six days away!" I protest. "He'll never make it!"

"Never lose hope, my dear Alyssa, never." Strider turns to me, picks Frodo up and starts running down the stairs. Me and the hobbits close behind.

I can only pray to Eru, Frodo'll survive...