Chapter Two- The Troubled Boy and his New Butler

Elliot Chase Endercott liked to think of himself as a clever boy. Surely not 'troublesome' or 'ill-behaved' as his parents often described him as.
He hated butlers. The last one he had was younger than the others, and fun, and had lasted longer than previous butlers had- partly because Elliot found it so amusing to see his face contort in a mixture of embarrassment, fear and anger at the stunts Elliot would pull. Eventually, Elliot had his fun and was done with him. He was glad when he left. He could have peace and quiet to himself now.
So needless to say, he was not very happy when his parents sat him down, a new face with an expression as cold as a stone in winter standing between them.
"Elliot, we would like you to meet your new butler. His name is Anthony Cindermill and he will be taking care of you from now on."
The man had straight hair, blonde, nearly white, cold blue eyes staring straight at Elliot.
Elliot could only sink farther into his seat, giving the man a grin laced with venom. He was going to have fun seeing how long Anthony could hold that glare. He used his hands to push himself off of the cushioned chair and and politely took Anthony's hand, shaking it pleasantly.
"It's great to meet you, sir! I'm willing to bet we'll get along just fine."
Elliot was rewarded a hard slap across the cheek as the man withdrew his hand.
"Rule one, young master: Do not touch me. Germs are something I cannot stand to have touch me. And you, dear, are crawling with them."
All three Endercotts stared in silent shock. Elliots face heated slightly from embarrassment.

This was a game to Elliot- and as long as Elliot played, Anthony would play as well.

"Well.." Mr. Endercott drew his attention away from the boys, and cleared his throat, checking his watch. "It's nearly time we leave, darling."
"Yes... Yes of course." Mary also drew her eyes away from Anthony and Elliot, a small smile played on her lips. She had faith in this one.
"I'll trust you can handle him." Mr. Endercott said confidently as Mary linked her elbow with her husband's.
"You have no need for concern, Sir." Anthony replied and Henry gave him a small nod.
Together, Mrs. and Mr. Endercott left the manor.

As the giant oak doors clicked shut behind them, Elliot turned to Anthony.
"Like hell you're a butler." He scoffed, crossing his arms.
"mmm, you aren't as dense as you look. No, I am a behavioral correction counselor. Your parents hired me to-"
"Fix me. Yeah, yeah, I know." Elliot sighed.
Anthony clicked his tongue. "Actually, my young lord, your parents hired me to make you into a gentleman." Elliot's face scrunched. 
"So what are you gonna make me do? Clean the floors on all fours with a toothbrush??" He quirked an eyebrow sarcastically. Anthony didn't even spare him a glance.
"No."
"Huh?"
"I said no, young Endercott. Shall I teach you english while I'm at it?"
Elliot got that same prickle of annoyance and embarrassment as before. This was no longer fun.
"I understand just fine." He said.
"Good. Now," Anthony led him to the large cabinet of silverware and perfectly crafted china. "make me some tea."
"what?! No way! YOU are the butler! not me!" Elliot flinched away when Anthony raised his hand as if to smack him again.
"For the last time, Endercott— I am not a butler. Certainly not yours. Now, do I need to repeat myself?"
With a grumble and a glare that promised death, Elliot grabbed some of the china cups out of the cabinet and he set off to work.
Anthony smiled in amusement. This was no longer Elliot's game.