Chapter Three- A Game of Loathing.

Elliot Chase Endercott liked to consider himself a clever boy. Certainly not a servant, as he had been treated by his very own butler.
"Your tea." Elliot placed down the cup in front of Anthony.
Anthony clicked his tongue- already showing disapproval toward the young lord's efforts. Or, lack there of.
"A fine gentleman-" Anthony began, causing Elliot to groan. "-Would offer their guest sugar or honey. try again." Anthony handed the cup back to Elliot. "And hurry up before the tea gets cold."
"son of a-"
"A FINE gentleman would NEVER swear at their guest." Anthony added, his voice tented with annoyance. Elliot growled at him and turned on his heel to go and fetch the sugar and honey, returning a few moments later with a smile and a tray with both honey and sugar.
"Would you like some sugar, m'lady?~" He spoke with his manners laced with hatred. Anthony let that comment slip.
"That's better, I suppose." He picked up the sugar and added some to the tea, lifting the cup to his lips and taking a sip. "Be quicker next time. My tea has already become cold."
Elliot let out a long and annoyed groan, throwing himself dramatically onto a chair.
"What even is the point of this?! Making tea has nothing to do with being a gentlem-"
"Making tea has EVERYTHING to do with being a gentleman." Anthony snapped back, cutting off the young lord's sentence. "It teaches you how to perform the most simple of tasks to make guests feel most at home in your manor."
"Why can't I just send for a servant to do that?!"
"Because, my dear Endercott," Anthony let a small, sympathetic smirk play on his lips. "With the way you are, there will be nearly no servants left to put up with your utter foolishness."
There it was again. That same prickle of annoyance.
"I'm GOING to run you out. I'm gonna make working here a living HELL for you, and I'll enjoy the look on your face when you BEG to escape me!" Elliot growled, raising from his chair angrily, balling his hands into fists.
"Oh my. And is that a challenge, young Endercott?" Anthony smiled. "For I most certainly will play in your game. And I will take great pleasure seeing your face as you recognize your defeat."