Introduction/Authors Note

My name is Clarissa White and I'm the future of my species. Together with the black wolf, we will form a new world, a new era, for wolves everywhere. The only problem is, I don't know who the black wolf is and a war is coming.

Ryan Black, alpha of the notorious Blood Moon pack, the most ruthless and cold hearted alpha to walk the earth, is about to meet his match.

_______________________________________________

This book is the property of myself and all ideas within it are my own. If you see someone stealing my work please comment and let me know ASAP. I'm not "copying" any other work, I see a lot of authors on here cop flack because people think their plot line is similar to others: fact of the matter is, there are a LOT of werewolf stories and a lot of similar story lines! I haven't read every single one on wattpad so I have no way of knowing if I'm similar to another story but all content posted on my page are my own thoughts.

Other than that, please enjoy! I'm new to all of this so all constructive criticism is welcome but bullying and being rude won't be tolerated. Please excuse any spelling errors or mistakes, I'm only human :) Vote/Comment if you want me to continue with this story!