Chapter One

My name is Clarissa and I've been born with a burden.

Hundreds of years ago, a prophecy was told. The prophecy told of war, death, chaos. It also told of two wolves who would change it all. Two wolves destined to meet and to save the wolf Kingdom from slaughter, to change the way the world is. I'm one of them.

Nobody knew who the black or the White wolf would be, what country they would come from, how old they would be, nothing. They would just simply exist. So it came as a massive shock when I shifted at 16 into my pure white form.

You see, wolves come in all different sizes and colours but there are none who are pure white or pure black, except me of course. Everyone else varies, browns, greys, mixes of all colours.

The other problem being, I didn't know when the war was coming. I hadn't met my mate and everything seemed pretty peaceful, so I relaxed and allowed myself to enjoy the rest of my high school years. I'm now at college and this year I turn 21. Finally, I'll be allowed to drink at human bars, to travel the world, to step up with my brother as he claims his title of alpha of our pack. I could finally live my life.

I'm Clarissa, and this is my story.

__________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading my first chapter/intro to the story! I have another chapter to post after this and if you are liking what you're reading please comment and vote so I know to continue with the story!