Chapter 8: I promise

{Noah's POV}

If what I thought was about to happen is gonna happen then I will be the happiest man in the world. And I did get pretty...excited already. I'm sure she could feel it...

"Is that so?"

She just told me that Lee was out. My parents were out too. We had the house to ourselves and she was sitting on my lap, making out with me. Could this moment really get any better?

"Noah?" She said in a low and shy voice.

"Yes shelly?" I tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and stroked her cheek with my thumb, simply adoring this moment

"I want you to take me to the bed"

I stopped along with my heart and looked into her eyes, trying to read any hint of a joke. All I could say was

"What?"

"Noah, I want you to take me to the bed...please" she blushed

I even blushed a little myself. Did she just ask me that? Theres no way. Even her sitting on my lap and kissing me is shock enough. Although it felt as if I was being drawn into her. It was calming. It made me want her so bad. But I didn't wanna rush things, I didnt want to make her feel like he have to do this now. Even though she was the one who asked, but still. I want her to he fully comfortable with me.

"Elle, we don't have-" she cut me off.

"I-I know its probably too fast but... I know what I want now. I can have it now...and I want you, Noah. I want all of you" she held a gentle hand to my cheek and a finger to my lips.

There was just something about her that was just so...irresistible, so...radiant, so...alluring. She put her forehead to mine and I felt her body relax.

"I know what I'm doing. I know what I feel...and I..."she trailed off.

My heart skipped a beat as I felt like i knew what she was gonna say. I knew what I felt too. I was falling for her. Deeply. I just never found a right time to say it. And I think she was about to beat me to it.

"Say it, Elle" I whispered, "say it and I will do it. Say it so I know. God please, I need to hear it" I begged.

She almost looked scared, but she grew the courage.

"Noah I love you" she looked into my eyes

My heart was beating one hundred miles a minute. She did it. Now I knew for sure. My mouth formed a smile and I kissed her lips softly. Her full lips tasting so sweet.

"I love you too Elle. I have for a long time. I just wasnt man enough to say it" I admitted "but...now that I have your confession"

I held her tight and picked her up, so I could move us to the bed. I set her down gently and got on top of her, lightly pinning her arms down next to her head.

"Now I can do what we've both been wanting. The tension we've both been fighting can finally..." I brought my lips down to her neck and gave her light kisses, "finally be released"

I heard her breathing change and she tilted her head back a bit so I can have better access. I kissed more, I even lightly bit down on her. Her skin was so warm and soft, my mind was going crazy. The tension so insanely thick. The thoughts running through my head of all the things I wanted to do to her were consuming me whole. How long I've been wanting to touch her like this, to be close to her like this, to be able to love her like this. And it looks like she wanted this as much as I did.
She started to play with my hair as my hands started to unbutton her blouse, revealing her beautifully perfect chest that I only dreamed of kissing and playing with. And that's exactly what I did. She took the hungry stare in my eyes as a hint to unclasp her bra. Of course, with no hesitation my mouth latched down on one of her nipples as one of my hands went to squeeze and play with the other.
My dick grew rock hard. I couldn't get enough of her. I admit, I've done a lot of things with a lot of girls but nothing and no one has ever made me feel this way.
She then sat up and went to take my shirt off, I let her and afterwards I went to unzip and take off my pants as she hastily did the same. We were both half naked in front of eachother, our eyes both glued. I know I could never be able to get tired of looking at her. She was just so beautiful as it was and seeing her like this...God she was gorgeous.
In no time, my hands and mouth were on her again. My kisses going from her chest, down to the hem of her hot lacy underwear. I held the fabric between my teeth and slowly started to pull it down. When I took it off, it revealed to me her sweet dripping pussy.
I could hardly hold back the urge to just eat her out for hours. I then looked up at the beautiful woman in front of me with the lustful expression on her face and I didn't need anymore permission than that. I let my urge take over and my tongue was now all over her, licking up the intoxicating juices she left for me.
I heard her moan aloud which was probably my favorite sound to hear out of her. It set me on fire and only made my tongue go deeper inside her. She tugged at my hair but not too hard.
I could feel the pre cum flowing out of my dick. She tasted so good. I just wanted to feel and kiss every inch of her body. It's like I became an animal with her. I lightly bit down on her pussy lips which I was then rewarded with another wonderful and sexy as hell sound from her.
I gripped her thighs and I groaned in hunger and pure lust.