Chapter 4: What a tease

{Noah's POV}

I gotta say, even though nothing further happened between Ella and I on that night, I'm still happy with what's happening. Its hilarious on my part, and I think it's really cute whenever she blushes or bites her lip when I'm around her these days.
I wasnt lying when I said I'd be harassing her either.
Yesterday I gave her a wink with my famous smirk at lunch and she quickly looks away with rosey cheeks. And man do I have a lot more in store for her.
I may not be with Elle even though it's what I want more than anything, but that doenst mean I cant have fun still. Who knows...maybe sooner or later she'll break and agree to be with me. The only obstacle from me having her as mine is Lee. But to be quite honest, I kind of dont care about that. He doesnt have to know, and plus I think it's a bit selfish laying such a boundary between me and Elle. That's not his decision. If me and Elle can be happy together then I dont see the problem. Sigh. Elle is just so kind and selfless, shes always worrying about others. That's why I...love her so much. Maybe if she knew that, it would change something.
Eh, I cant tell her that yet. Keyword "yet". I believe that we can be together. And look at me, seeming all soft and in love.
And I believe the truth is I am. At the same time I hate and I love feeling this way. Its complicated but it's a warm feeling.

》》》》》》》》
1 hour later

Elle is in the library at this time for study hall, which means I'm gonna be there too. I'm not turning into a stalker, I just like teasing her to get her blood pumping, its quite the show. Especially for what I'm planning on doing right now.
We have a big library, so lots of places to be and to hide. I went searching for Elle and soon enough I found her but I made sure she didnt see me. She had on her cute ass skirt today which made this even more fun.
I then came up behind her and lightly grabbed her ass. She quietly squealed and dropped a book she was looking at. Her eyes went from startled to slightly annoyed and shocked.

"Noah!" She whisper yelled.
And there went her blushing cheeks that I loved so much. I couldn't help but smile big.

"Hey shelly. What's wrong?" I mocked.

"Not funny"

"Oh I think it's hilarious, and quite cute may I add. Nice cheeks"

She blushed harder

"I meant the ones on your face shelly, calm down"

She quickly looked away and picked up her book. She did have a nice ass too though, but I'll save that comment for later.
Right now it was time for me to make another move

"So, is there anything on the agenda for later today?"

"Um, no, why?" She looked curious.

"Because, I wanna take you somewhere"

"You do? Where?"

"A place"

She have me an irritated "seriously?" Look.

"What? It's a surprise"

"I dont wanna play games Noah" she said and tried to walk away, but I gently grabbed her arm to turn her back around.

"Hey, Elle, I'm serious. No games. Is it wrong to just take you somewhere?"

She looked thoughtful.
"Where would we go? Just answer me that, and there will be a higher chance of me saying yes"

"Just...a nice place ok. I promise, you will be fine. And no funny business either, I swear" I gave her a sweet and pleading smile.
I meant it too. I just wanted to be with her, and it didnt have to be as a couple. Spending more time with her will build what we have going. She just doesnt know it yet.

She pondered a bit, and scanned my eyes. My determination stood.

"Fine. I'll go with you" she gave in.

I grinned. Sooner or later, I will call her mine. I know that.