9 R-18

You feel so fucking good.

***

HER EVERY touch felt good either we pressed each other against the wall or rushed inside the apartment, it didn't matter.

All I could feel was her burning fingers against my skin, her mouth as it synced with mine, our tongues were rolling, our moans and groans were merging as I pushed her against my apartment door with precise precision.

Her legs were wrapped around my waist as I strode toward my room and kicked the door close behind me.

I laid her gently to my bed even though the word gentle had been thrown out of the window long ago. I was vibrating with wants and needs to fill her, to rummage her, to take all of her.

"Clothes off. Now," I ordered as I pulled my shirt off my head. I hastily unbuckled my belt and shoved my pants down my feet, leaving my boxers alone. Then there was a moment of hesitation before she slowly pulled her shirt off.

"What's wrong?" I crawled down to her. "Is it too fast?"

"No. We've been too slow, but," she hesitated. "I thought you might wanna walk away after seeing—"

"Sweetheart, like this?" I pointed the scar on my face down to the bullet wound on my thigh. "That won't change a thing of how much I feel for you, but if your reason is we're doing it too fast, we can make it slow. I'm totally cool with it."

She pulled her shirt off her head and unhooked her bra, showing off the pink scar under her right arm, beside her breast. I thought it was the bravest move she ever did. It was about three inches long, but it didn't even make her less beautiful.

"I don't care how many scars you've got, nothing's gonna change my feelings for you, Brooklyn." I kissed the top of her head down to her nose to her lips, then she sighed and lied down, pulling me down with her.

I poured every ounce of my feelings through the kiss. Brooklyn meant something to me more than any women I cared about. I fell for her once. And I fall in love with her for the second time around.

My lips went down to her chin, to her neck while her fingers brushed my back, then slipped inside my boxers, and pull it down my thighs.

"Tell me to stop and I will," I whispered to her ear, and I didn't hear her respond other than her broken pant. I palmed her breast—the size was just perfect and fitted well in my hand. I raised up to unbuttoned her jeans, and she lifted her hips without protest.

I cherished my vivid fantasies as I raked my eyes off of her completely naked body—she was beyond beautiful. Her pink puckered nipples were at peak for attention. I watched her with fascination as she swept her tongue over her upper lip when her eyes landed on my cock in particular.

"Don't look at me like that." The corner of my mouth quirked up in an amused smile.

I lowered myself down and captured her nipple with my mouth and sucked it. Her spine backed up, pushing forward as if silently begging for more. Her fingers gripped my hair as I bit her hard and sweet peak.

My hand was palming her other breast while my spare went south, down to her flat tummy, to the mound of hers, and finally between her thighs.

Jesus!

A broken cry slipped her throat as I found her wet and slick folds, slipping a finger into her.

Her muscle tensed, and my entire body tightened. My aching cock kept on jerking against the sheet.

"Arrow!" My eyes slammed shut as she called my name in pure pleasure. I added another finger inside her as I circled in precise motion.

"P-please?"

I lifted my head. "Are you on birth control?"

"Y-yes. I'm clean."

"So do I. Do you trust me?"

"Yes." She nodded.

I position myself as she welcomed me, spreading her thighs wider. Bending my elbows, I lowered myself into her. Our chests touched, her nipples poked in a delicious way.

The brush contact of my cock to her entrance had her jerked up. I angled my hips, smoothly, and leisurely entering her, sinking all in. She sighed and groaned as I did a gentle stroke.

Christ! It feels perfectly right.

I cursed under my breaths as her internal muscles hugged me tightly. I paused, and let her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Fuck! Give a sec, sweetheart." I leaned down my forehead against hers, feeling my muscles flexed and bulged. "You feel so fucking good."

Her fingers gave me shudder, and I couldn't hold any longer. I pulled my length and kissed her lips, then I dove deep in, grinding every thrust, letting her shallow breath caressed my face.

I never felt a connection like this, so strong that it intoxicated me. The feeling had me seeing light—my future. And the funny thing was, it didn't scare me a bit.

I glanced down at her, and she was shutting her eyes close. "I'm close, sweetheart." I knew she was almost over the edge and just waiting for me. Her inner muscles were clamping me as I picked up the pace.

"Oh god!" She was panting, biting her bottom lip. She let her eyes open, and I saw everything I wanted to see—the love, warmth, and trust.

I retreated and swiftly entered her tight and warm pussy.

"Arrow!" she screamed, shuddered, shook, and spasmed beneath me.

My cock jerked, and I shook violently as the ripples of pleasure exploded inside me, pulsing and spurting my release.

My climax had almost blackened me out, slamming down my limped body on top of her.

Sated, I found Brooklyn caressing my back, kissing the top of my damped hair.

Never in my entire life, I felt relieved and contented. I had no mental turmoil. I had no burdens. All the worries washed out of me, and all I could think right now was to be with Brooklyn, and I could easily see my future with her. 

***

Three weeks later...

"I'LL HAVE a job interview tomorrow," she said quietly, snaking her arm around my waist while my arm draped over her shoulder as I kissed the top of her head.

I sipped my coffee. "You don't need good luck from me, sweetheart. You'll gonna nail it."

"Hmm, you're too confident."

I pulled her closer as we walked toward the training center.

"Of course, I am."

***
The End

To get a copy of these amazing stories from the various authors all in one anthology, The Melodies of Story, kindly visit the Facebook page of H & K Black Paper Forest Publishing House for pre-order