𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏/𝒎𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒐, 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒖 

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 𝟔𝟗𝟓

"Ah shit, here he goes again."

Iskall frowned at the sight of the boy who was walking pass the classmates of Grian. He was apparently a selected student of Oxford University, however many were too afraid of him.

For Grian, he could not take him seriously. From his mustache and stupid name which was Mumbo. But he takes Scar's advice and stayed away from him. He felt second hand embarrassment that even Joe Hills was afraid of this boy.

Whatever, Grian thought. He's just a student here for a short period of time. He moves on to his classes and there he sits there out of boredom. Just as class was about to start though, the mustache monster came inside. Nobody would say anything.

Grian scanned the classroom, he first saw Dan.

Dan, he didn't mind making any new friends. He was however, a moody person if you pay attention to his hair colour changing. But Dan moved away, almost next to the window side.

He saw his other classmates, Cleo and Stampy who both have also moved away. Until the last row, which was only Grian and an empty table. Iskall's jaw was dropping, as Mumbo simply sat down, kicking a bit of the table in the process.

The lesson began, already 30 minutes have passed.

Grian fidgeted with his pencil, trying to draw the classroom layout. Still no eye contact from that Mumbo Jumbo mess.

Mumbo thought about getting the attention of Grian. He looked at him for a brief moment, he's cute. A short blonde haired boy, has a love for drawing layouts on his english book and had a nice sense of fashion which was only a red sweater and jeans smaller than Mumbo's legs.

Cute, wasn't he?

So what does Mumbo do? He throws Redstone dust on him.

Grian's hair was covered with red dust. His face was red, he wanted to punch Mumbo so badly. The smirk on Mumbo's face, that was so awful! But Grian couldn't do it, not because he was a good student and didn't want people to see him as scary.

Instead, Grian throws a paper ball at Mumbo.

"Stupid..." Mumbo mumbled to himself, giving Grian a bit of a shock.

"You must be Grian of Class 4 something." He looks down, not looking at Grian.

Luckily, the class was loud enough that even the teacher couldn't notice Mumbo talking to Grian.

Without thinking twice Grian replied, "You're voice sounds quieter than usual."

"Not like your quiet as well," Mumbo said in an intimidating tone.

Grian giggled, "Oh my goodness you sound so funny when scary!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN FUNNY?"

Iskall quickly turned around, "My god, the school is going to kill you if you don't remove that redstone dus-"

"Shush, Iskall!" Grian yelled, trying to keep his voice in a quiet tone, "This Mumbo guy is not as insane as everyone thinks,"

"I don't care, he just sounds so suspicious to me!"

Grian turns to Mumbo, who was head down in shame. He felt sorry, why though? Mumbo may have squashed people with testing out redstone and even destroyed a building, but that wasn't the point. Grian wanted to help him.

"Hey, I'm not going to run away from you like everyone el-"

"That's why I threw redstone dust, I want you to be afraid!" Mumbo's hands were waving around, trying to tell Grian about his feelings.

"Listen your mustache looks great, you have a silly accent," Grian noticed Mumbo blushing. "Am I that nice for you to blush?"

"N- I mean yes!" Mumbo was panicking, under that mustache of his he was going red as a tomato. "I mean, if you want to be friends the-"

The bell chimes, everyone in the classroom rushes out of the door. Iskall was already waiting for Grian, still concerned about what just happened.

"I-I'll see you tomorrow I guess," Grian scratches his back, packing all his stuff. Mumbo was then greeted with the glare of Iskall's face as they both left the classroom.

It was only Mumbo now, he didn't pack anything seeing how unbothered he was. Mumbo thought to himself...

Grian's a cute name.

this is such a terrible story i'm sorry-