𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒓

𝒃𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒂/??? + 𝟗𝟎% 𝒏𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 𝟐,𝟏𝟔𝟒

Upon logging back onto the server, Jess had noticed so much progress has been going on. Having been busy along with xB and TFC, Jess was surprised to see the intimidating island of Scar's land awaits him at a distance. Meanwhile, Jess just had an ordinary looking base.

He sees the messages on his screen, some of the hermits were awake at least. They were all happy to see Jess, xB and TFC all at the same time back on the server. It was a rare occasion most of the time, so Jess felt honoured having to see some of the hermits say hello.

Oddly enough, another message was sent to him privately. It was from xB, he looked to be in a panic at some sort.

xBCrafted to Jessassin: dude.

xBCrafted: plsss come to my base

xBCrafted: i think this person got the wrong address

Raising an eyebrow, Jess headed off to xB's base. He used a boat, since he didn't even realise that the server even sold elytras or perhaps Jess was just not bothered to.  Anyway, once Jess arrived he saw a distressed xB holding a letter, there was no name to indicate who wrote it either.  TFC also happened to be here, his beard growing much longer than Santa Claus could dream of.

"The first thing I came back to is this..." xB sighed, giving the letter for Jess to read out. Jess couldn't recognise the handwriting, he barely knew half of the hermits that well. But skimming through it, all it talked about was how much this person loved Biffa. The following read,

Biffa,

I came to the conclusion that I am without a doubt, in love with you. Ever since we started to talk more this season, I began to wonder my feelings about you.

It's adorable what you do, and I miss you a lot.  You remember when we baked a cake together? Or surprised Wels on his birthday? I'm still angry that you're not here that much anymore, I still feel that spark in you, Biffa.  Almost like, love has gotten me and now here i am in love with you.

What else can I say? You always like making me smile, it's so lovely when you give me cuddles. Okay,  I'm getting far from track. If you are happening to read this now, I want you to come to my base. Please don't tell anyone about my crush for you, nobody really knows that I love you more than just a friend. I'll probably be waiting, and even if I'm not there, be sure to put on some Disney movies on for me.

Thank you for being my dream prince.

Love, ???

TFC was shaking his head. "This is undoubtedly adorable but also suspicious."

Who would even write this? Jess thought to himself. Now he could understand as to why xB acted like he was in high school drama, it was another mystery to be solved aside from the salmon incident.

"Guess it's only me that got the letter." xB shrugged, holding the love letter. "I'm pretty sure Biffa doesn't know about this."

"Yeah no shit." Jess replied, pulling his bandana back so that xB and TFC could hear him better. "But which hermit would've have a crush on Biffa?"

"There's three female hermits and ten or more male hermits so..." TFC mumbled, still shocked that out of everyone, it was xB that got the letter instead of Biffa. "No way that Cleo, Stress or False would crush on Biffa."

"Do I even cross them off on my list of hermits that I'm imagining mentally in my head?" xB said, walking up and down from his base.

"No, let TFC do it. He's got more braincells than the entire server." Jess sits down on the table, still wondering wherever or not he should just ditch xB and TFC.