𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆 ✧ 𝒊.

(𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅)𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒔: 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 >.<

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 𝟐,𝟎𝟏𝟑

Progress has been slowing down in the server. Not a lot of hermits were making any progress, first of all, but mostly because it seemed like all of them were waiting for something. While some were exploring out of the server to different hubs, others stayed mainly one hermit in particular, Xisuma.

Xisuma wasn't really the best at entertainment but still run as the head admin because of how much he loved his hermit family, occasionally helping out Iskall with the wither roses stock at Sahara. But upon heading back to his base, he overheard Stress and Ren talking. From what Xisuma can make out, they were both discussing about Sahara and something about baking.

Baking? Huh, no one on this server barely bakes any sweets here. Xisuma thought in his mind, the hermits were more interested in buying golden carrots that's for sure.

Still strolling around the modern district of the server, Xisuma pretended to admire the amount of shops that were surrounding the pathway. Ren glanced at Xisuma before returning back to his conversation with Stress. While they were talking though, Xisuma had decided to eavesdrop what they were talking about.

Stress began by saying to Ren, "Why do I feel like this server has been slowing down a lot recently?"

Ren shook his head out of disagreement. "No? I've been working on my dojo this week, pretty sure this server isn't slowing down."

He does have a point. Xisuma said to himself in his mind, pretending to go into chests for items that could make good use for more grinding farms.

"I guess you're right but, come on! Nobody is even doing something fun, like baking a cake or something." Stress complained, holding her new pet chicken as she walked along with Ren to another district.

Ren had suddenly lost thought. "Uh, baking a cake sounds fun but honestly Doc is probably going to burn the server down."

Stress pushed Ren lightly, dumbfounded. "That's like, one small fire Ren! And plus, we'll kick him out if we have to!"

Ren placed his hand onto his head, Stress could be a little bit stressful sometimes, pun intended. Xisuma didn't realise how creepy it was hearing their entire conversation.

But Xisuma had another idea that suddenly sparked upon his mind. He knew that a third of the hermits were bad at baking, hence why they aren't even bothered to bake cakes for special occasions. Or another reason was that they just didn't think they could make good food source and they ended up stuck with golden carrots.

As Ren and Stress were saying their goodbyes and heading back to their bases at sunset, Xisuma chuckled. He then headed back to his base as well, he was very pleased with the result of his plan to get the hermits together.

The next week or so, every hermit would come to visit. Casually building, mini competitions were held and the server constantly being disturbed by the rubble noises of farms and bases. Once Xisuma had finished stocking up for Sahara, the architects were satisfied by how Xisuma was able to help them rather than helping the scamming of Concorp.

"Phew, that was exhausting." Grian sighed, putting all his items in his shulker box as he walked out of the Sahara building. "That took us way too long, plus the building competition Scar keeps being a tryhard at."

Iskall laughed at Grian's remark of Scar being a tryhard. "Says the one that built a dragon on top of his own building."

Grian groaned, he hated Scar for being such a tryhard at everything in general. Maybe it's just him, Scar was part of Concorp after all.