CHAPTER 30 : Keith's Little Secret

KEITH’S POV

“Siraulo ka talaga!” bulyaw sa akin ni Paul.

Tinignan ko lang siya. Ano ba kasing problema sa akin ng babaerong ‘to? Kung makasigaw sa akin parang nawalan ng mga laruan niya.

I looked around. I looked Van; he shrugged, I did the same to Shan but he merely shook his head. Then I asked Seth.

“We talked about your little crush on Anny,” he simply answered.

“Seth, you told them?”

He nodded. “Bro, they should know.”

Imbes na magalit ako, wala eh. Bakit naman kasi ako magagalit? So I faced the irritated Paul who is now glowering at me. “Anong problema mo dun?”

Kinuwelyuhan niya ako. Agad namang inilayo nina Van si Paul. “What the heck, Paul?!”

“Fuck! You know I’m courting her!” He got away from the boys’ grips and continued bawling at me. “Have you forgotten the only rule we have? Keith, have you?”

I frowned. “Eh mas siraulo ka pala eh! You really think I’d snatch her away from you? Ang babaw naman natin, pare!”

It’s sure Anny’s my crush and seems to be close to my ideal girl but hell, I would never snatch her away from Paul’s zone! How could he think of me like that? He shouldn’t be that worried sick about the condition. Anny seems to like him! He wins.

“I know you will because all the girls that you get to like like me, not you!”

Teka, medyo hindi na ata tama ‘yun ah! With that, I punched him.

“Fuck these retards! Stop this nonsense!” Van yelled, throwing Paul away and pushing me too hard.

Napatingin na lang ako kay Van. Lagi na lang. Lagi na lang kasing ganito eh. Lagi na lang ipinamumukha sa akin ni Paul na talunan ako, na lahat ng natitipuhan ko ay nakukuha niya. Fuck this womanizer!

“Ikaw Paul,” Van started. “Kung umasta ka parang seryoso ka. Damn you, sex-headed jerk.”

 “He’s fantasizing about her!” Fck!

“Ano ngayon kung gusto nga ni Keith si Anny? She deserves someone who’s worthy enough of her innocence,” when Van said that, he fell into along pause. Then he glared at me.

He looked at Van, and we couldn’t say what he has on his mind. “What now?” he smirked. “Girls are still girls. They love the face, not the person. Boys are boys. We love sex, the body, and not the person.”