Chapter 1: The Job

Hey there, my peeps! Long time no see! Are you excited? Please vote, follow and comment. This will be my first exo story so please, no harsh comments. Byeeee!

-Usako14

××××××××××

Choon-Hee Lim's POV.

She was walking in the park at night and the cold breez welcomed her. She shivered.

'Why did I even go here?' She thought to herself.

"Missss!!! Missss!!! Wait a minute! Wait! Wait! Wait!" A random guy came running to her. He rested his palms on his knees while breathing air loudly.

"Uhmm... Do I know you? Have we met somewhere? Are you somehow related to me?" She asked, each question after another.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Wait miss! Calm down!" He managed to say.

"Here! Apply in this company also, thanks and good bye!" He waved.

"B-but----" She declined. Too late. The guy already left.

"Great. Just great." She sighed in frustration.

'Now. What will I do to you?' She thought as she looked down at the white envelope she held.

She thought about it the whole evening and slept at 3:00 in the morning.

**Morning

Krrrriiìng! Kriiing!

The alarm clocked sounded.

"Ugghhh!!! For my sake, can you not wake me up! It's just 6 in the morning, bloody hell!" She cursed under her breath.

"Breakfast is ready!" Her eomma shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!" She answered. Choon- Hee was the kind of girl who loves any pet. Also she is the kind of girl who will love that person easily. Depending on your attitude.

"Eomma," She called out to her mother.

"Yes dear?" Her eomma asked.

"When I was roaming around the park last night. A guy came up to me and told me to---" She explained but was cut of by her mothers screaming.

"Oh Choon-hee! Did he do something bad to you?!" Her mother panickly asked.

"Eomma, he told me to apply in a company see?" She explained properly, waving the white envelope in the air. Her mother grabbed it from her and read the insides of the envelope. Her mother's eyes grew wide in delight, shocked from what her daughter got.

"Oh dear heavens! I totally agree for you to apply there!" Her mother answered excitedly.

Choon-hee hesitated for a while, but then answered, "Then it's settled. I will apply there. Wish me luck." Her eomma squealed in happiness.

"Gosh mom, sometimes I think I'm older than you." She muttered. Her eomma just laughed it off. She went to take a bath. After that she ate her breakfast then went to the company.

*What do you think will happen next?*

××××××××××

Haluuuu guysss! Weee! Happy! It makes me get nosebleed! Hahaha ^___^ >___< joke lang. Annyeong!