Chapter 7: Dance Practice

Annyeonghaseyo guys!!! SORRY PO SA LATE UPDATE!!!!! TOT Sarreh po I will make it up to you!
xxxxxxxxxx
Baekhyun's POV.

(After 1234567890 years I was able to get my own POV!)

We were gobbling down the Chapchae D.O made because we're hungry! Why wont anyone get hungry if you just watch TV all day!?

Hehe..... Sorry readers.... I'm not shouting at you.... HEHE I LOVE YOU! Peace! 😅 ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

"Hey eat it properly!" Choon-Hee shouts at us.

"Ahehe... Sorry!" I say and eat my food properly. Come to think of it, why was Choon-Hee blushing when I was near her?

*Flashback*

"Hey guys let's take a selca!" I suggests. Everyone agrees. The EXO members scoot near her.

Her breath hitches.

I see her blush a bit.

"Hana.. Dul.. Ses! Kimchi!!!" Everybody says except for her.

*Flashback ends*

Why was she blushing anyways?

I blushed. Does she like me?

"Hey Baekhyun, do you have a fever!? Why are you red!?" She asked frantically. I shook my head.

"No. It's just because the Chapchae's really hot!" I exclaim.

"Oh thank goodness, I thought you will faint." She said and wiped her sweat from cooking. That looks kinda h---- No Baekhyun, you're being a pervert! Bad Bacon!

D.O's POV.

"Ne D.O, can you be the one to cook the Chapchae? I'm so tiredddd!" Choon-Hee whined. I chuckled.

"Okay." I answered.

"I'm gonna rest for a bit. Wake me up when your done!" She said to EXO then drifted off to sleep. I walked to the kitchen.

*Time Skip cause I'm lazy to write how to cook it XD*

Bang Bang Bang Bang~!

There! Finally! I'm done cooking! But what's that sound though? I peeked out at the Living Room.

My reaction: -________________________________________________________________________________________-

Luhan and Baekhyun are waking Choon-Hee in a very decent way! That kind of decent is waking her up with a frying pan and banging it with spoon! Very decent! I'll just wait and see you running in the Kitchen with lumps on your head -_- I wish Choon-Hee smacks you. They come running in the Kitchen. I smack them both on the head. They both hold their heads.

"OUCH!!!!!" They both shout.

"What a decent way to wake up a person!" I exclaim and fake clapped. The rub the back of their necks.

I see Choon-Hee walking to the kitchen, sniffing the air.

Is it me who she's sniffing or the food? Naahhh I wont be axiumin.

"Hey guys let's take a selca!" Baekhyun suggests. All of us agrees. We scoot near her.

Her breath hitches.

I see her blush a bit.

"Hana.. Dul.. Ses! Kimchi!!!" We all says except for her.

"I'm gonna be the one to keep this!" Chanyeol shouts.

"No I will!" Xuimin shouts. We start fighting over the picture.

"Guys..." She says with a deadly aura around her. We stop and freeze.

"Just print 12 pictures, kay?" She suggests and we all nod our heads.

"Well, who wants to eat Chapchae?" She asks.

"ME!!!" They all shout at the same time. We sit down on random chairs. She gives us our bowls and chopsticks and they start eating the chapchae improperly.

"Hey! Eat it properly!" She says and they start to eat properly.

"Gosh, sometimes I wonder if I'm the PA of EXO or the babysitter." She says as she sighs. I laugh at her.

"You are actually the Babysitter of EXO." I say and she crosses her arms while pouting.

xxxxxxxxxx

Anyways, guys sorry for the late update! So this is the Chapter your waiting for!