Chapter 6: Selca!!!

Annyeonghaseyo guys!!! I'm soooo sorry for the late update! I decided to show my face a bit to you... I'm just hidden behind Tao! Try to guess how old I am! This Chapter has slightly Baekhyun x Choon-Hee. Enjoy!
xxxxxxxxxx
Choon-Hee's POV.

Bang bang bang bang~!

I bolt up to hear a sound.

"Is there fire!? Where is it!? Use the Fire Extinguisher!" I shout. Baekhyun and Luhan stare at me weirdly.

"Ha? Who said there's a fire?" Luhan asks. I facepalm.

"Why are you two holding a serving spoon and metal pan cover!." I ask them. They sweatdrop and smile at me nervously.

"Ah... Hehe... We were actually the ones who woke you up with the loud noises... D.O said that the foods ready." Luhan explains. I squint my eyes at them.

"Go to the dining table and eat." I tell them and they run to the Dining Room. I shake my head.

"Naughty boys." I comment. I walk to the Dining Room. I smell the sweet scent of food.

"Hows your sleep?" D.O asks.

"It was fine." I answer simply. I sit on the table.

"Hey guys let's take a selca!" Baekhyun suggests. Everyone agrees. The EXO members scoot near me and I could feel Baekhyun's breath on my neck. My breath hitches.

Dug dug. Dug dug.

My heart hammers through my chest. I need Personal Space! Help me! T^T I blush a bit.

"Hana.. Dul.. Ses! Kimchi!!!" Everybody says except for me.

"I'm gonna be the one to keep this!" Chanyeol shouts.

"No I will!" Xuimin shouts. Everybody starts fighting over the picture.

"Guys..." I say with a deadly aura around me. They stop and freeze.

"Just print 12 pictures, kay?" I suggest them and they all nod their heads.

"Well, who wants to eat Chapchae?" I ask.

"ME!!!" They all shout at the same time. They sit down on random chairs. I give them their bowls and chopsticks and they start eating the chapchae improperly.

"Hey! Eat it properly!" I say and they start to eat properly.

"Gosh, sometimes I sonder if I'm the PA of EXO or the babysitter." I say as I sigh.
xxxxxxxxxx
Sorry for long update again guys... Sorry also for this Short Chapter.... TT^TT