Picking Roomates

~Namjoon's pov~

My eyes grew wide. "Y-You sure?" I asked. Seokjin nodded. "Yes I'm sure. I talked about it with everyone else. They're down for it. Mujin wasnt so happy with living with Hoseok but he says he'll do it." Seokjin said and I nodded. "Okay then sure." I said and smiled. Seokjin hugged me. I hugged him back.

Since everyone was at my house, Seokjin decided to stay the night with me. Hoseok looked at me and Seokjin holding hands. He smiled. "Congrats! Who knew passing out can bring someone together!" Hoseok said and chuckled.

I looked at Mujin. He was really close to Hoseok. Hoseok had his arm around Mujin. I raised my eye brow at Mujin. He smiled at me. He laid his head on Hoseok's shoulder, looking at me. So much for hating him. I chuckled. "You two are together now?" I asked. Hoseok nodded and smiled. I smiled back.

That only left Yoongi and Jimin to find someone. Since Jungkook and Taehyung are also together. Have been since high school.

"So we've decided to move into my house since it's bigger. Some people have to share a room though." Seokjin said and I nodded.

We all ended up falling asleep on the floor a few hours later.

~A month later~

We were all finally moved in after a month. Now is the day we get to pick roomates.

"We'll pick youngest to oldest." Seokjin said and I looked at Mujin. He rolled his eyes. "Hoseok." He said and smiled. Hoseok grabbed his hand. "Alright, Jungkook." I said looking at Jungkook. "Taehyungie!" Jungkook said and giggled. "Jimin." Hoseok said looking at him. "I guess Yoongi." He said and Yoongi nodded. "I'll go with Seokjin." I said looking at him and smiling.

We all moved into our rooms. I sat on the bed and smiled. "Princess." I said and pouted. Seokjin looked at me and chuckled. "What is baby boy?" Seokjin said and I smiled. "I'm hungry." I said and pouted again. Seokjin chuckled. "Alright I'll make something. What do you want?" Seokjin asked. "Anything is fine." I said and Seokjin smiled. "Alrighty then. I'll go cook." He said and walked downstairs. I followed him.

I think I'm going to like this.