Tempted

~Namjoon's view~

We laid in the bed for a little while. I got a text and rolled over to read it. I set my phone back down and looked at Seokjin. "What's wrong?" He asked putting his hand on top of mine. "My old drinking buddies want to get together again." I said looking at him. "Of course I'm not going though." I said and Seokjin nodded. "Okay good." Seokjin said and laid his head on my chest. I smiled at him.

A few hours later we walked downstairs and Hosoek was looking at, smirking. Seokjin and I looked confused. "So. Is there a reason the bathroom door was locked?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Seokjin blushed. "Someone was probably in the shower." I said and shrugged. Hoseok looked at me. "So. The little moaning I assume was not you two?" Hoseok asked. Seokjin blushed more. I didnt say anything at this one. I didnt have a comeback for this one.

Hoseok chuckled. "Thought so." He said and smiled. Seokjin rolled his eyes, smiling.

After a few hours I was on my phone reading my text message over and over again. What if I did go drinking again? Why am I thinking about that! Drinking ruined my life!

But I'm tempted.

A/N

This is short, I wrote this on the bus and still am on the bus 😂