Chapter 8

Kimberley's Pov-

It's about 1:30 am , the musics blaring and the party is in full swing , I'm well past tipsy and I seem to have made a few friends . Kate and Kassandra are sisters , they are the same age as me , they both have blond hair and blue eyes , they both seem really really nice . I ended up sitting at a table with the two of them after about an hour of arriving , we've just been talking away about loads of random stuff . We've taken it in turns to buy drinks and the other two are light weights I've came to learn they are lightweights resulting in them being hammered .

"Kimbeeee we have to leave " they both slur in harmony .

"Give me your phone and I'll put our numbers in it " Kate says

Once they put there number in we say our goodbyes . They were really lovely I hope we do meet us again soon .

A bar tender comes over to my table and hands me a whole tray of shots .

"I didn't order these ." I stutter

"There from that guy by the bar " he says as he points to a stunning looking guy with brown hair and eyes . He turns to look at me and I'm taken aback . I down all 17 shots and he laughs and claps before making his way over to me .

"You sure know how to drink would you like to join our drinking contest ?" he asks in his strong Australian accent . I don't know what to say , I'm already drunk as it is but it does seem a lot of fun and by the looks of it I'm not the only girl participating .

"Yeah what the hell , why not " I laugh

"Yeahhhh that's the spirit ." he cheers

Cheryl's Pov-

I still haven't spoken to Kimberley , it's been nearly 3 days . I was upset when she left but after all her relationship comes first .When I think about Kimberley and Justin's relationship I get really worked up because he doesn't put Kimberley first , he doesn't appreciate or treat her right . I decide to go for a bath to put my mind at rest . Just as I'm about the step in the bath my phone rings . Who could be along at 2:10 am ? I hurry to answer it .

"Hello ?"

"CHEZZABELLA I NEED YOU TO C-COME GET ME , I-I-IM TO DRUNK TO ROLLLLLLLLLLL ! "Kimberley hysterically giggles

"Kimberley what the hell ?! Are you out on your own ? Where the hell are you ?! " I shout

"IM AT WEMBLEYYYYYYYYYYY" She sings

"Stay put I'm coming to get you !" I hang up and dash to put some clothes on . Why the hell is she at Wembley ? I quickly chuck on some sweat pants and an oversized hoodie and jump in the car . The roads are pretty quiet which I'm thankful for or it would have taken me a whole lot longer to get there . Why hasn't she called Justin ? Why isn't Justin with her ?

I pull up at Wembley within about

20 minutes . I see Kimberley at the entrance without her chair , lying on the ground passed out .

"Kimberley what the hell have you done ?" I groan to myself

I lift her and put her in the passenger seat when she starts to stir.

"Cheryl , baby ,sweetie , honey , milk , bread , bannana , you came !" she giggles

I start the engine and don't even bother replying , she quickly falls asleep again . I decide to take her home but when we arrive Justin is no where to be found .I call Lilly and tell her to cancel my meeting after all I can't leave Kimberley . Tomorrow she is going to have one hell of a hangover .I lay her on the bed and start discarding her of her jewellery and clothes and tuck her in . Just before I leave I notice a note on the bed side table . I read it and suddenly everything comes together .That's why she was out partying by herself , That's why I've not heard from her . I sigh . I'm about to leave the room when I hear Kimberley .