𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕: you should have knocked Wonpil ... (the smut begins..)

Kim Wonpil I'm sorry I'm such a sin. I hate myself, for that and for everything.

Dowoon went towards the bathroom. He was sweating.

He turned on the cold water. Maybe it will pass... He wished. Suddenly, the memory of Thursday's night caught his mind again. He shook his head.

-

("Woonie you're shivering... is everything okay?".

 The sweaty and weak boy nodded. At this point he couldn't even speak. Wonpil hugged him tighter. Dowoon felt Wonpil's pelvis pressing on his behind. He clenched his fist. He hardly tried to go back to sleep)

-

Water was dripping down his naked well built body. He took himself in his palm. I'm sorry Wonpil. What was he doing? His cheeks were a light shade of red and so were his ears. He closed his eyes. It didn't took long until he came. He didn't wanted it. He didn't wanted to enjoy the moment. He just wanted this to stop. I'm going crazy. He tried to catch his heavy breath and go back to normal. 

Drying his black hair, he looked at his barely naked body (just a tight boxer on). He faced himself in the mirror:

I'm falling very deep for you. At first, I thought it would go away. But it's not. I thought I would move on. But I'm not. I thought I could love someone else. But I can't. Because everything about you is so perfect. I love this beautiful feeling, even if it's destroying me. I'm in an endless well. And every time I see you, the end of the well takes away. 

Water dripping down his muscle, he looked at his black boxer. He felt himself rise. 

"WOONIE!!!!?? WHERE ARE Y-"

All of the sudden, the door opened violently. Wonpil was shocked, his eyes widened. 

Nobody moved.