𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗: how bad does he want that?

~

𝐰𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝..  (I hope the advancement of the story is not too slow)  𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 (?). 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 <𝟑

~

Their clothed legs were tangled together, Wonpil applying a pressure onto Dowoon's crotch who was slightly moaning. He was already feeling quite hazy and so was Wonpil... Dowoon was gently massaging Wonpil's cheeks as if they were the most precious things ever. The latter found himself grinding his hips. They were definitely enjoying this moment together. A strong connexion was already established between them, and, without words, they were able to know that they both trusted each other. 

"Dowoon, I..." Wonpil murmured 

Dowoon immediately stopped touching Wonpil's ass, afraid that he was about to tell him to stop. 

"Is there something wrong..?" he asked.

"It's just that..." Wonpil was a little bit nervous to tell Dowoon. And Dowoon was a little bit nervous to hear what he had to tell him. Maybe Wonpil doesn't want to do that with me... Maybe he's not sure of his feelings for me, maybe he regrets confessing to me... What if he was drunk... I was fooled?

"It's just that... I've never done that before. I mean... I'm a virgin" Wonpil let out a cute giggle in Dowoon's neck, embarrassed by what he just said. Dowoon sighed in relief.

"Oh... I didn't know, I thought you-"

"Yeah actually, no. I've never had sex with someone..." Wonpil resumed stroking softly Dowoon's torso "and, I don't really know how everything works and so.." Wonpil blushed in embarrassment.

"Hm.. That's okay Wonpil, if you're not ready we can wait..." 

"Dowoon" Wonpil removed his head from his lover's neck and looked Dowoon's deep in the eyes. Even in the dark, Dowoon could see the stars sparkling... His eyes looked like a black hole, but a beautiful black hole, those eyes in which Dowoon feels like drowning, those eyes in which he lost himself a billion times, those eyes that make his heart beat so freaking fast that sometimes he looks away in fear of dying.

"Dowoon." Wonpil resumed "Would you make love to me? Now...?"

With these words, Dowoon swore his heart skipped a beat and his ears went dark, dark red. Make love... It's not rough sex only to satisfy your own sinful pleasure... It's... more... it's about Wonpil's mind, his soul, his body, it's about taking care of his precious whole person, making him feel good, with you. 

Dowoon ran a finger from Wonpil's nose to his lips. Wonpil smiled so innocently under the soft touch. "Is it really what you want?" he asked. Wonpil nodded and whispered "Please, I was waiting for you... Only you."

Filled with anticipation, Dowoon eagerly flipped Wonpil's body so that he was now on top of him. Wonpil's fluffy hair fell on his eyes, he quivered at Dowoon's action. He looked incredibly sexy yet so unaware of how hot  he appeared. Virgin power I guess. Their legs were tangled again and their hips starting to rock together. 

Dowoon ran his tongue over Wonpil's lips, he then brushed their lips together, just to tease him a  little bit, just to see how bad he really wanted that. Wonpil immediately cupped Dowoon's cheeks and kissed him so desperately, bitting his lips.

Dowoon slowly slid his hand through Wonpil's cute tummy to reach in between his legs, and, smirking during the kiss, he unzipped Wonpil's pants. Wonpil smirked back.