Another story about what would happen if Katniss were pregnant part 13

The the earth started to shift. An earthquake. Now? I fell to the floor. Hard. I sat up when it stopped. "um, Katniss?" Gale asked, looking down. I looked and saw the blood. I looked like it was coming from, well, you know where. I realized something. I was pregnant again! I was having a misscarige! Oh no! I promised nothing bad would happen to me or the baby! It was a broken promise to Peeta. Snow stood. He laughed. He stopped once he noticed I reassembled the gun. Pointed it a him and it landed in his poised like heart and pulled my trigger.

-----------------------------------

Snow was dead. Gale caught me as I began to fall, still bleeding. He shouted into his radio that I needed immediate attention. He carried me to the awaiting doctors at the mansion doors. They put me in a bed and I blacked out from bloodloss.

------------------------------------

I woke with Peeta by my side, Sage in his lap. I was home. Wait, I lost my baby. I was sad. I wondered how long it would take me to get pregnant a third time? I tried to sit up but realized there were more people in the room and I was naked under the sheets. Haymitch and Gale were also there and I didn't really want them seeing me naked. "look, I'm sorry I lost the baby Peeta! I'm so so so sorry!" I cried. They all had happooks on their faces. Why? "honey, what are you talking about?" Peeta asked. "I lost the baby?" I asked. They laughed and explained that after I passed out, the doctors gave me an ultrasound. I was still pregnant! 1 and a half months! "oh thank god! What happend after I killed Snow?" I asked. An emergancy election was fired off and Paylor from 8 won. She was the new president and the Hunger Games were no more!we were happy Sage and the baby weren't ever going to live to see it! Now we had my pregnancy to worry about....