5. One survived

"JIYONG!" His name echoed through his house for the umpteenth time, parents who weren't at home, neighbors who would complain when the walls made too much noise.

The bed that moved with their movements and pushed hard against the wall.

The girl wrapped her legs around his waist and he thrusted a little harder inside of her. Her nails pierced in his skin.

He didn't kiss her, just like he hadn't with yesterday's girl.

The boy with his black hair had to get rid of his frustration. After his parents ordered him to marry you, he had to go to your house. But as expected, you ran away from him.

To be honest... he didn't expect it. Normally you did everything he asked of you, but this time you chose to disobey.

You were afraid. Afraid that you would have to stay with him forever and ever.

As if he wanted that so badly.

Why did his parents had to choose you? The innocent girl in town. She was called a slut by people who don't even know her.

Jiyong may not like her but a slut was the last thing he thought of you. You were just a fuck, your body was nice to hold but your heart was useless.

"Faster." The girl whispered in his ear and a soft kiss in his neck followed.

Jiyong smiled. "I'll make you beg me to stop." He whispered back and his hip started thrusting into her at a faster speed then before.

The girl moaned his name and she held him even tighter.

Does he still enjoy sex with random woman? What he didn't want to admit was that he felt that setasiving feeling with nobody but only you.

But he wasn't made for love.

He knew what he did to you and what you did to him. He didn't love you and you didn't either but he still wanted to hold you tight and protect you.

But every time he did she tried to push him away, as if he had done something really bad.

That rejection every time broke his ego and that made him furious. He hit her but hurt her even more with his words that he only spoke because of the anger and shame he felt deep inside.

His friend, Jimin, had a crush on a girl for a long time, and that was totally fine.

Until he found out that Jimin his crush was you. Jimin of course couldn't know that you were his girlfriend, but Jiyong was furious anyway.

He had pushed Jimin out of his life and hurt you even more.

Jiyong hated that jealous feeling. He didn't want to feel addicted to a girl. The boy couldn't bear to have sex with one girl forever. He can't be loyal to that girl, it's just too much to ask when there are so many beautiful girls on earth.

Girls that were even more beautiful than you.

Jiyong smiled at the thoughts of your face. You didn't smile much but when you did it he felt that warmth inside and enjoyed your sweet face.

It was your innocence and inexperience that attracted him to you so much.

You weren't a town slut, you were nobody's slut. Not even from the boy who just cum at the thought of the girl pictured in his mind. Your face and body.

It was wrong, thinking about a girl while you were fucking another one.

But this girl doesn't mean anything to him, she's the real town slut here.

After the girl also cum he pulled himself out of her. She looked at him with a smile and kissed his forehead that was sweaty because of the hard work.

"You're the best, thank you." The girl whispered with her sweet voice.

Jiyong smirked. "I know."

Before he wanted to say anything else he heard his phone. He picked up his phone and answered with his eyes closed.

"What's up?"

The girl next to him placed her hand on his chest and cuddled him with a broad smile.

"Hi Jiyong... I don't know if it's her—" Taeyang's voice was weird, Jiyong immediately noticed that something was wrong.

"Who is 'her' ?" Jiyong asked and he felt his heart beating louder from the different kinds of thoughts that haunted his mind.

"Y/N." Taeyong whispered. "The girl you've been fucking for the past year."

Even his best friend didn't know.

"I don't know if you care that much about her because you said—"

Jiyong started to grow irritated by his best friend. "Damn it Taeyang just tell me!"

The girl who was holding you tight looked shocked at you and listened carefully to the conversation.

It was quiet on the other side for a moment.

"S-She's... dead." Taeyang whispered almost unhearable but Jiyong could clearly hear everything.

His mind blocked every memory of you but your face appeared in front of him.

Did she do it because of him? Did he pushed her to her grave?

"H-How?"

Jiyong spoke out after a few minutes of silence.
"She had a car accident." Taeyang answered.

A car accident?

"But she doesn't even have a car, was it with her parents?" Jiyong asked.

He didn't want to believe it was Y/N, his
Y/N.

"She got into the car with a few strange boys and there was a ghost driver who hit them. Everyone was immediately dead." Taeyang explained. "Only one person survived."

A/N: One chapter left