Chapter 6

Luca P.O.V
I walked outside and saw Antonio pissed off getting out of the car with 3 other people when I walked over to the car the girl looked at me " oh good the maids here to take my bag to the house" she asked me "I'm not the maid" I told her " then why are you here" Antonio mother asked me " I live—" I was cut off "daddy" Lucy screamed while running outside to me " yeah honey" I asked picking her up when she got to me " why wasn't you inside" she asked " I came outside to see Antonio" I said to her " you still haven't answered my question" Antonio mother asked " he lives here" Antonio told his mother " how long will he be living with you because when we get married I don't want him here or her" the girl said " we are not getting married so get that thought out of your head" Antonio told her ' so that's why Antonio looks so pissed off' I thought " Antonio you got eggs and bacon inside" Lucy told him " why don't we go inside then" I asked him " sure" he replied with and took Lucy out off my hands ' I'm surprise she's not kicking and screaming' I thought " come on Luca you coming" he asked " yeah" I said walking with him inside " yuh breakfast is in the microwave" I said " okay I'll grab it after I put Lucy on the couch" he said walking into the lounge room putting Lucy on the couch next to Lucy " thank you for breakfast " Antonio said kissing me on the head " no problem" I said " Antonio can you show us where we will be staying" his mother asked " after I finished my breakfast" he coldly said " don't speak to your mother like that" his father said " hey can you take my plate to the kitchen" Antonio asked me " sure" I said and walked to the kitchen to put his plate in the sink when I walked into the dinning room I saw an agitated Antonio " why are you angry" I asked him " because when I see my parents after months without no contact they came to see me only to tell me that they put me in an arranged marriage" he told me " then my father had the audacity to tell me to stop acting childish and marry her" he explained to me getting angrier then before "can you calm down a little I don't want you to scare the twins" I asked him " sorry but I'm really pissed it's like me asking my dad to replace his Donna" he told me ' wait a second he still hasn't explained to me what a Donna is' I thought " Antonio you still haven't explained to me what a Donna is" i told him. He was quit for a few minutes before he spoke " how about we go to the park later and while Lucy and Lucien play I will explain to you what a Donna is" he asked ' it would be good for the twins to get out of the house' I rationally thought " okay we can go to the park because it would be good for the twins to get out of the house and it would be nice to know what a Donna is" i told him " okay we can leave at 9:30 and we would get there by 10:00" he said to me " maybe after we leave the park we can go food shopping because I need to get Lucy and Lucien snacks but if you don't want to go today we ca. Go another day" I asked him because even though Antonio just met us he's already done so much for the twins and I " it's okay we can go food shopping after the park" Antoine said cutting off my thoughts " okay" I said " are the car seat still in the car" I asked " no but I can put them in and while I do that you can get Lucy Lucien and yourself ready" he told me " okay but I'm going to take a while to get ready" I told him " alright I'm going to go and put car seat in" he told me walking outside. I walked into the lounge room " Lucien Lucy come on let's get dressed we're going to the park later" I told them picking them both up walking to Antonio  room to get them dressed when we got to Antonio room I put the twins on the bed and grabbed the suitcases which had our clothes in it. I grabbed a baby denim shortall and a dark blue long sleeve shirt with unicorns on it for Lucy and a blue and black camouflage long sleeve shirt with the world LEGEND on it and chino drill shorts for Lucien and a camo popover hoodie and black skinny jeans for myself. It took me about 15 minutes to get ma and the twins dressed " okay the car seats are in and i also put the stroller in the boot" Antonio said walking in scaring the crap out of me "why didn't you knock" I asked him "sorry didn't mean to scare you" he said kissing me on the forehead "it's okay and thank you for putting the car seats in" I told him moving away to grab the twins "come on lets go and watch some more hey duggee" I told the twins picking them up and walking downstairs to put hey duggee on we watched hey duggee for about an hour before I went to Antonio's room to grab my wallaroo large diaper backpack for the twins and their brink bottles. When I finished packing their bag i walked downstairs to the lounge room and saw the most cutest thing Antonio had both Lucy and Lucien on his lap all three of them watching hey duggee " hey do you know the time" I asked Antonio " its 9:20 " he told me " okay Lucy, Lucien cone on lets go get in the car so we can go to the park"i told them "yay!!"they both screamed getting off Antonio and running to the front door "alright come on you 2 trouble makers lets go to the car " he told them picking them up walking outside to the car .I grabbed their bag and walked outside to the car and put their bag in the boot and then helped Antonio to buckle the twins in, after buckling Lucy, Lucien we got in the front seat and were on our way to the park.

To be continued