chapter 10

Luca just finished his tea when he noticed that Antonio looked exhausted

"you look tired" Luca pointed out to him.

"No, I'm fine" Antonio muttered to Luca.

"No, you're not, now get up," Luca told him walking over to his desk.

"Why" Antonio questioned Luca.

"Because I'm sending you to bed" Luca insisted going to grab Antonio.

"No, I'm good" he argued.

"If you think you're going to win this debate, I'm going to save the both of us the trouble and tell you that you're not going to win" Luca explained not backing down from his decision.

"Fine" Antonio growled walking out of his study going to his room.

Minutes went by before Luca walked into Antonio room to see that Antonio was sleeping.

"I knew you were tired" Luca teased walking out of the room going back to Antonio office.

He began going through the documents Antonio was reading 'I might not have gone to school a lot, but when I did, I had top grades on everything I worked on, that includes understanding the business aspect of things'.

15 minutes went by when Antonio phone rang.

"hello" Luca answer the phone.

"Antonio is that you," the person on the line asked.

"No, but I can pass along a message" Luca suggested.

"Just tell him Riley called," Riley asked him.

"Sorry Riley, I didn't notice that was you who was calling" he explained putting the document on the desk.

"Luca" Riley asked shocked, Antonio hardly lets anyone answer the phone.

" yeah," Luca replies.

"Why can't Antonio come to the phone" Riley questioned.

"Because I sent him to go have a sleep," Luca told Riley.

"How did that happen," Riley asked wanting to know how a sixteen-year-old teenager could do what takes him hours to do.

"When you have children, you can tell if someone tired" Luca revealed with a smile on his face thinking about Lucy and Lucien.

"On a side note, did you get any information on why the utility bills have nearly doubled" Luca requested because he wanted to know what caused them to go up to high in so little time.

"All I found was one of the recruits likes to take long showers and that about it" Riley confessed.

"Okay, I'll tell Antonio that when he wakes up," Luca said going through the documents again trying to figure out when the bills spiked,

"bye Donna" Riley teased hanging up.

Luca put the phone down and started wondering what was going at the safe house for the utility bills to go up it should not be a big difference adding ten people to a house that already had a hundred people living there.

While Luca was thinking over what was going on, Antonio's father was wondering where his son was, he decided to look for him in his office he arrived at the office and knocked on the door when he got a reply, he opened the door and walked inside the room, he expected to see his son, what he did not expect was to see the boy that was living with his son sitting at his son desk.

"where is my son" Antonio's father asked when he walked inside, he knew how his son was with people being in his space.

"he's sleeping right now" Luca answered him.